Artisan Festival strategy

Started by Hoffs, December 04, 2016, 11:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freja

Quote from: Hoffs on December 10, 2016, 05:58:48 PM
That could be the case, but it doesn't really make sense given that it costs double the resources to make the next level. You would be better off taking two trees to stage four than using the same resources to take one to five.

Sure it could also be:
Charlie brown: 10%
Small green: 20%
Large green:40%
Deco large: 80%
Tree with star: 100%
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Hoffs

From feedback I have received so far, 59 of 102 characters received a reward from Minoc, so nearly bang on 60%. That included a fair spread of characters with different values added.

So it does indeed suggest they are using a straight 20/40/60/80/100 payout. Again, this means that maxing a tree is not an efficient use of BOD resources given that it costs double the amount of points to get an extra 20% payout. So whilst we may want to max the Christmas tree as a challenge, it doesn't really make sense to do any others when instead of maxing one tree you could take two to stage four for the same amount of points.

CharGar

While I agree with your consensus, the tree the of Dec 24, the people of Siege want a full blown out tree for Christmas. So we are going to try to max it out for that tree.

Sarah

I got a gift in minoc. one of my chars got a gift. :)

Hoffs

The cities are presumably going in alphabetical order? So the next one, which is the one we want to max I believe, will be Skara.

Freja

It may not be Skara as the Elf is in New Magincia now so next tree may be Occlo

Hoffs

Quote from: Freja on December 18, 2016, 01:00:50 AM
It may not be Skara as the Elf is in New Magincia now so next tree may be Occlo

Oh, okay, I hadn't thought about Occlo. I was thinking that Skara, Trinsiic, Vesper and Yew were the remaining ones.

Reuggan

It's only in towns with Governors, so no Occlo

Sara Dale

It might be hard to get to for some people.   Or hard to get back from.

Leprechaun

UO.com/WIKI/Publish 95

•   Britain â€" East Britain Park
•   Jhelom â€" East of The Pearl of Jhelom
•   Minoc â€" West of The Matewan
•   Moonglow â€" East of the Scholar’s Goods
•   New Magincia â€" The Gazebo
•   Skara Brae â€" South of the Healer of Skara Brae
•   Trinsic â€" The Park
•   Vesper â€" East of the Fisherman’s Guild
•   Yew â€" East of the Yew Healer

Freja

Ok Skare then, sounds good, I always liked Skara.

Sara Dale

I just added 1350 points of small exe tailor bods to the elf.  We now have a Charlie Brown tree.

CharGar

Wanted to update this thread so folks that wanted to can get started on their bods early.

Sara Dale

I have some carpenter and alchemy bods if anyone wants them.  You cant just  take a few take them all.  I'm just going to stick to cooking ones. 

CharGar