New King of Giltown

Started by Enigma, February 03, 2009, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troop

Get back here! Now! I command you! Do as I say!
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Aurora

I bow to no one...however, I can play you a song..!?

Alizaren

*giggles*

I am about peeing my pants over this thread!

Bea

Ali its twice as bad in game )

Laughed so much last night the other half came and told me to shh in case i woke the kids !

Poor troop, he always looses his shoes

Patty Pickaxe

Citizens of GIlfane, I fear Coyote has hidden the herbs required to make the potion that controls these delusions.  He enjoys these delusions and does not wish to return to a normal state of mind.  As soon as I find them, I will make the potion, entice him to drink it, and then hopefully you will not have to endure his "ruling".  In the meantime, please humor him.  If he does slay you, give him murder counts, it makes him a kinder  "king".  It may also ease the delusions.

Thank you troop for the beautiful purple shoes.  To keep them safe, I have placed them on the feet of my vendor.   She says they are very comfortable.  She praises your gnomes.   

Troop

The little elves at the shoe factory have posted this picture of the false king in one of the work rooms.

Gah! This picture freaks me out.

Bea

Man he looks far worse than I thought.

God speed to you patty, it looks like he is in dire need.

Enigma

Ahh you found a picture of my royal awesomeness. I have had to come down hard on those gnomes esp the big red one that was hanging out with troop. They have told me that they are much better off in my Royal service than making shoes under troop. They said something about troop being a dirty dirty man and that they are forming a gnomish sexual predator list that troop will be the founding member of. But either way I am very happy with my new little town it brings so many subjects together which makes it easier for me to convert them to my way of thinking. I AM THE KING and your are on my lawn you will address me as your KING or i will have to convert your the hard way.

Enigma

MUhahauaUAH 
Hoffs has been converted AND he forgot to give me a murder counts so he was looted. These are simple rules my little subjects Murder count= no looting however NO murder count = I will toss your crap in a trash barrell.

Vortex

I'm finally back in town and will be removing this pretender soon :)

Enigma

I am your KING and as such Tyger Dye can buy her Faction Heart of the lion from my vendor west out of luna behind Hef's house next to the devil woman Patty Pickaxe vendor. And I shall find you soon enough Vortex I was just running thru my town and found Loki but he would not come out.

Vortex

Yeah, I looked around for you in Gilfane until work called me away. I will correct your assumptions soon enough, false king.

Enigma

I can not understand how the subjects of GILTOWN can not comprehend that I will not loot you if you give me murder counts. This is absurd that you continue to be looted. I blame this on you all.

Troop

Well the stupid little gnomes don't seem to understand tactics very well. I have taken them to a retreat of sorts were they will be retrained and become better organized. In about another eight hours time, I will return with my well organized force of underpants gnomes. We will behead the false king, little coyote jack, and restore order to Gilfane.
I see that Patty Pick Axe now has a vendor that is wearing spiffy purple shoes, hand crafted by little elves from my shoe factory.

Bea

to quieten jack down a bit i decorated giltown with lots of little gifts for him.