New King of Giltown

Started by Enigma, February 03, 2009, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enigma

I hereby announce that I am King of Giltown and will come by and visit my new town from time to time and collect tithe from the former residents of my town.  I will collect in 1 of 2 ways. I will collect murder counts when you have been smited or I will be forced into taking your personal property from you. All hail the new King and the out of my town.

Signed,
                                                          Your King Coyote Jack

Troop

Hmmmm. I thought your freinds were doing a much better job than you. Your not worthy to be the king.
Try again tommorow night.  :P
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Enigma

Well sir you are the first person I will remove from my new little town. GET OFF MY LAWN.

Troop

It's not your lawn. You are not worthy to be king. Go back to ruling the slimes.  :P

Bea

Dear Dear. I thought we'd had our share for this week.

Looks like we need another of those jackets with the buckles at the back troop.

Bea

Troop

Well, it's all good and fun.  ;D

Ian James

First of all I'm going to assume you mean Gilfane, because there's no such place as "Giltown." If there is, you've got the wrong forum. . .   ;)

The King should be a man of the people.  If you want a murder count from me, you'd better leave your faction arties at home. 
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

shipw

Enigma

You did not have to vote for me Ship I had already killed you your vote would not have counted :)
And as far as calling it GILtown... its my town ill call it what ever I want to call it.
I shall smite any insurrection in my town!!!!!

Patty Pickaxe

Oh dear.  Please excuse Coyote Jack. I'm afraid his delusions have returned.  He needs Nurse Maude (does anyone here remember Nurse Maude?)!  Please humor him at this time.  He means no harm or ill-will.  In the meanwhile, I will try to get him back on his meds!!   ;D

Enigma

DEVIL WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I Shall find another to be the queen.

Excepting Applications

Enigma

I have just checked MY lands and have found it clear of any dirty little Gil subjects.  Good lil subjects, hide.

Troop

I don't hide. I don't know how. And oh, by the way, you need to make a better choice in footwear. Could I suggest some nice purple shoes?

Ian James

Quote from: Enigma on February 04, 2009, 12:03:59 AM

Excepting Applications

So this means there are no applications right?
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Troop

Nobody wants to be with him as he has no shoe style going on.  :P