New King of Giltown

Started by Enigma, February 03, 2009, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bea

Try the pink or even the purple shoes, you'll like em.    Then you get to be an underwear gnome too ! and as a special bonus, we'll even get you a matching fishing pole and your very own little pond and a log to sit on, just think of all the happy afternoons yer gonna have.

Troop

I control the underpants gnomes in Gilfane. They work at the shoe factory. I would be a little carefull right now. This morning I heard some grumblings of a revolt against the false king. I am thinking that they are going to aid Sunchicken in the coup. This should be interesting as a succesfull coup would make Sunchicken the new false king. Since he is blue, we would likely accumulate murder counts when we behead him for treason against the citizens of Gilfane.
What does all this mean? It means that the false king is going to get ganked by the underpants gnomes. I hope I am around to see this. The underpants gnomes may look harmless but they are a fiesty little bunch.
In the mean time, I am very suspicious of anyone that is not wearing purple shoes.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Troop

Well now you've done it Coyote Jack! The underpants gnomes have left the factory. They are well armed, very angry, and have positioned themselves in stratigic places. I would worry most about Harry, the little green one. He has never been too stable.  :o :o :o :o :o

Bea

Ohh God NO ! Not Harry !!

Run everyone Run for your lives !

Troop

Now the underpants gnomes have called in reinforcements! This is going to get interesting.

Troop

Hmmm....turns out that I don't control the underpants gnomes.  ??? They are going wild right now. Use extreme caution.

Enigma

I welcome Scopulos Falco to my list of converts you shall all call me KING of GILTOWN!!!!!!!!!

Troop

I welcome Miss Patty Pick Axe to my home in Gilfane. Aparently she stopped by while I was out. When she returns I will have her in for tea and crumpets. I will also give her a very fine pair of stylish shoes, custom made by Little Elves.  :P

Enigma

TOnks has become the latest Convert..... seriously folks im being nice so far with the murder count = no looting rule. Please inform ALL my subject. If I am not recieving a count I will loot ya.

Troop

The tides have turned Coyote Jack! Miss Patty Pick Axe paid a visit to my shoe factory in Gilfane this evening where we enjoyed pleasant conversation. I was happy to present her with a gift of spiffy purple shoes that were made by little elves. The underpants gnomes took pictures of the event.

Enigma

I too can tell stories with Pictures. I do believe the Gnomes are working for the new KING OF GILTOWN!!!

Troop

Well hurry back so I can have more fun attacking the NOT king of Gilfane. The underpants gnomes rezed me.

Troop

Get back here! I am tired of waiting.  >:(

Troop

Quote from: Enigma on February 05, 2009, 01:33:23 AM
I too can tell stories with Pictures. I do believe the Gnomes are working for the new KING OF GILTOWN!!!

Hey! Did you take my purple shoes? I don't see them on my corpse!

Enigma

I am your King you do not command me you imputent worm. You are testing the patience of my royal self. Beware.