New King of Giltown

Started by Enigma, February 03, 2009, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troop

Stylish shoes are of utmost importance for any ruler.  ;D
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Enigma

You will all be crushed into submission.... with or without shoes on!!!!
You are on my LAWN remove yourselves or you will be TAXed

Troop

When is this going to happen? I have been roaming through Gilfane freely for over an hour now. I would be the one that wears the spiffy purple shoes.

Enigma

I have gone thru several times myself. I only ever saw Nadia. Not sure what she was up to... seemed suspicious thou. I may have to give her my personal attention.   

Kael

Quote from: Enigma on February 04, 2009, 04:25:11 AM
I have gone thru several times myself. I only ever saw Nadia. Not sure what she was up to... seemed suspicious thou. I may have to give her my personal attention.   

I sense Enigma has developed a crush...what shall Patty think  :o

Troop

Coyote Jack ran past my house being chased by Sunchicken! Rumor has it that Sunchicken is making an attempt at a coup de taht. Neither were wearing proper footwear. Troop wins again due to his stylish purple shoes!  ;D

Bea

No correct footwear, no entry !

Check em all out !

Enigma

All i Know about Footwear is I will absolutely not tolerate smelly feet in my lil town.
I am King and you are on my lawn!!!!!!!!

Bea

If its your lawn then for pittys sake will you get off that flee encrusted beast you ride and get mowing the grass !

Enigma

Bea you should really bless that Comp bow..... or you may have to be extra taxed some day :(

Enigma

Now Loki dont be all butt sore, you did your best man. I am proud that the minions of MY lands come to each others Aid. Next time put down your deco stuff before you come out, die, and call the KING a douche bag. Any lesser man would have taken your crapola. I shall kill all that enter my lands and do not BOW to the new KING OF GILTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Bea

Cheers Jack, dunno what the heck i did last night to unbless it either.  I prob dropped it into a crate with deco stuff that was locked down or summit and forgot to check once i re-equipped it.

Not like me not to have me bow blessed !

Enigma

Quite alright Bea, I am a merciful King towards my LOYAL subjects. I am glad to see more of my subjects accepting my Sovereign rule over them. I will be expecting a large banquet in my honor for all to bring me food and shoes!!!

Bea

We win !!!   

The man wants shoes !!!

Enigma

I swear the people of my new town are like the underwear gnomes. They are planning to take over the whole world.

Step 1: Steal all the Shoes
Step 2:  ???
Step 3: BIG PROFIT

Odd lil subjects i have in this town.