New King of Giltown

Started by Enigma, February 03, 2009, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Enigma, you must agree that 90%(if not more) of KoC can take any GIL 1 vs 1 and alot even 3-4 vs 1 depending on who it is ofcourse... So when you bring in lets say 3-4 peeps then often we`d have to be 12-15 peeps to even stand and chance and then still since you are a well oiled machine in fighting together you`d still drop us often...

So what if they get back in the fight fast, isn`t it all about the fights? Or did I miss the grand point there?? I dont know if you have been killed and looted yet, but I doubt that GIL would loot much of you since they were/are in it for the fight and they know that they are more likely to get killed than do the actual killin, and on that note it would be foolish of us to loot since id be worse for us than for you if everyone started lootin...

Get back to the fun, make sure those you bring take it as fun aswell, dont reskill and the loot thing well, thats an individual thing but id like it so that they only loot such as regs and pots etc. Personally I know that my stockpile of rings and braclets are fading fast and have never been very large, could imagine alot of GIL have it like that.

Well I hope to join in the fights soon... ;-)

Ian James

Good luck Tiger.

I knew the true colors would show eventually in the this situation.  If Enigma wants to continue extorting murder counts for looting he can try and do that. We have an endless supply of GM armor in the restock. . .

If you need jewelry, see me in game, I've got thousands of various pieces that I've not even sorted. You're welcome to go through them.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Enigma

You are absolutely correct about the count Vortex...
On your side of the fight  you had:
1. Fanta
2. Braden
3.Verum
4. General Specific
5 Gravity
6 Azul
7 Lil Caser
8 Apache
9. YOU!!

We had 4
1 Me - The King
2 Cash
3 Sunchicken
4 Pappy

Don't tell me you walked anywhere with cash as HE just gated me in. I jumped Gravity and everyone came out of the wood works. My guys got called in the SECOND we saw orange. We hadn't looted anyone (except gravity for no murder counts and the fact he called me a douche bag). It wasn't until General specific after resing up dismounted me while getted chased by braden and fanta. At that point we had to loot to keep dead people out of the fight. And it wasn't until you started getting nasty that we decided to say to  hell with your loot.
For a guild who prides themselves on getting and giving respect your team fails just as bad as ours does. I personally can not understand at what point you think calling someone a douche bag is the way to go about gaining enough respect so that I would WANT to give your loot back. And then have the nerve to call me an ass for talking shit to you.
How many times have I post that I DO NOT WANT YOUR LOOT. I want murder counts. If you will not give my a count I will tax you threw your loot. I was told last night by fanta that rather than giving me the pleasure of a count that your guild whole guild would rather be looted. So if this is your guild choice why all the hate???

Bea

Well, as you already Know, i dont mind giving counts on bea/aria/erin/astra,  each time ive ran into you, its been funny as heck and thats good.  I'd hate to see an end to the fun thats been had & ill still give counts, never intended not to.

Calibretto

Quote from: Alizaren on February 13, 2009, 06:45:06 AM
Quote from: Calibretto on February 13, 2009, 05:47:43 AM
I had fun. ^^ Was to much hate spread thou and the res killing. Well that speaks for itself.
Anyway good fights.

CALI'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances & giggles*

I missed you!

I couldn't stay away from you Ali.

Vortex

The count you are claiming was the end result, not the beginning. Hell, Azul was in a house and Ceaser and Apache of TDO showed up AFTER all of Gilfane was dead.

In the beginning, I was in the dueling arena with Cash. He had just finished showing Fanta some things. He told Fanta and I that you were in town. Cash and I left the arena together and walked up the road. You had just killed someone next to a house. I ran up to attack you and you hid. I ran around looking for you. Braden came in and so did Sunchicken and the rest. General, Gravity, and the others all came later. For quite a while it was just me and Braden vs. Sunchicken and I think Pappy (or some other blue). Then Kal and the others came and I dropped from Kal and Sunchicken.

Funny that in your count you forgot to mention Kal, Yasou and one other red.

Amazing how your story changes, first you claim 8 v 1. Then you claim you had 4 but leave 3 out.

First you claim you didn't trash talk me. Then you claim that I called you an ass after you trash talked me. Make up your mind. You denying that you trash talked me or not. I noticed that you chose to leave off the part of telling me "fail" in your version of the story.

Ya, General should not have called you a douche bag, but then you shouldn't have been acting like one. You were called a douche bag AFTER I was looted by Kal and after you trash talked me.

Finally, and I'll try to explain flagging to you because you don't seem to get it, we can't give you counts everytime. If I attack a blue, I'm grey and I cannot count you. Some members of our guild are in thieves guild. Thieves guild can't give counts. Some of our guild attacked you. They can't give you a count when they flag on you. All of these are basic rules that you should have known as long as you have been playing Siege.

Do what you need to do. Raid Gilfane, attack our spawns, kill our crafters, dryloot, rez kill and do all the stuff that KOC has always done. It's nothing new. But don't expect us to play the rp game with you anymore when you can't even follow your own rules.

Enigma

You sir are quite simply a moron. Next time you make up a story and absolutely fail at it. Think before you speak. Yasou hasn't played UO in almost 3 years and he NEVER sold his accts. I was not called a douche bag after you were looted. This started with me killing gravity and that person said it to me the moment of death. Cash had JUST gated me in from hunting Monolith on fire isle at the deamon temple. You are out of your freaking mind.

At this point FUN TIME IS OVER.

Hettar

Boys Boys Boys...Have a couple 6 packs or so of ice cold beer and CHILL OUT !!!

Vortex

Quote from: Enigma on February 13, 2009, 11:33:39 PM
You sir are quite simply a moron. Next time you make up a story and absolutely fail at it. Think before you speak. Yasou hasn't played UO in almost 3 years and he NEVER sold his accts. I was not called a douche bag after you were looted. This started with me killing gravity and that person said it to me the moment of death. Cash had JUST gated me in from hunting Monolith on fire isle at the deamon temple. You are out of your freaking mind.

At this point FUN TIME IS OVER.

Ah, your right, it was Papou, not Yasou. Still, him and Kal are both people you convienently left out.

So now your claiming it was Gravity that called you a douche bag? Earlier you said General.

You claim I'm lying, yet I keep proving you wrong and you ignore those points. You can't even keep your story straight.

As far as fun, I shoulda known it was never about the fun with you. Morder tried to warn us, I tried to defend you, silly me.

Aurora

I know I should not post...so this will be my only one.  I never called you a douche bag.  I called you an a$$wipe...and that was only after I was ressed after you killed me, said "i must consider my sins" (realized i gave you no count, which I cannot due to being in the thieves guild) then proceeded to dryloot my body.  This is nothing new to me.  I could honestly care less what you do in the game - I just wanted to set the record straight that I don't call people douche bags.