BEWARE of Borjigin Temujin (In-Game Name), LP on ICQ, uomlplayer thru Stratics.

Started by Snake Eyes, October 30, 2009, 02:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake Eyes

The first picture is his ICQ info:

The second picture is his trojan/virus link:

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Sir Morder

Can someone please keep Duke from posting his paranoidal posts? I mean sheesh, does this guy think everyone is out to get him or everyone is kage?

Sir Morder

On a side note, i sold a 12th year house tele to Borjigin for many million gold and had absolutely NO problems...

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Sir Morder on October 30, 2009, 03:54:36 PM
Can someone please keep Duke from posting his paranoidal posts? I mean sheesh, does this guy think everyone is out to get him or everyone is kage?

Oczko has already proven to be Kage. So much for being paranoid huh?

Kael

Ive done business with Borjigen on many many occassions over the last couple of years and have had lengthy icq chats with him without any problems...not even sure what that last icq was

Vortex

Same here. Never had an issue with him and have bought MANY things from him.

Tjalle

Duke, did U click the link and if so, what happened?

And if what Shakaja said is true, if you are infected, should I remove you or perhaps you remove me from the contact list so I don´t get some auto-sending stuff to my computer?

Any tech nerds around?  ;D

Calibretto

Freja

Quote from: tjalle on October 30, 2009, 05:05:01 PM
Duke, did U click the link and if so, what happened?

And if what Shakaja said is true, if you are infected, should I remove you or perhaps you remove me from the contact list so I don´t get some auto-sending stuff to my computer?

Any tech nerds around?  ;D

I had got that kind of ICQ messages a few times too, most times from someones I don't know and had got it from Diablo too. I have mo idea if it is a virus or a hacker attemp but when I put the guy on ignore, my ICQ crash, so it's sure not healty. I would never click on a link in ICQ unless I'm hvow the poster and know why he is sending me the link.
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Tiberius

Lp is a good guy and I enjoyed the info sharing we did when we were two of the only guys with high imbue skills; he even helped me out on some ingreds to fill weapon orders. 

Sir Morder

Is this the same guy (Liquid poison) from a few years back we're talking about? If so, i've had quite a few conversations with him and always felt he was a stand up guy. Quite a good pvp'r too if i remember correctly. If this is the same guy, someone ask him why he doesn't pvp anymore, unless he's doin it with a different char?

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Tiberius on October 30, 2009, 05:48:05 PM
Lp is a good guy and I enjoyed the info sharing we did when we were two of the only guys with high imbue skills; he even helped me out on some ingreds to fill weapon orders. 

Your opinion don't count honestly, you did transactions with Diablo and even bragged about doing good deals with him until he scammed your guildmate, even after he scammed me and a few others. So should i honestly listen to your referrals?

Vortex

Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:01:47 PM

Your opinion don't count honestly, you did transactions with Diablo and even bragged about doing good deals with him until he scammed your guildmate, even after he scammed me and a few others. So should i honestly listen to your referrals?

You really didn't think this post out did you?

Even if you don't listen to HIS referral, do you realize that SEVERAL other people in this thread vouched for him?

Diablo however, has attempted to hack into my ICQ twice now.

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Vortex on October 30, 2009, 07:12:03 PM
Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:01:47 PM

You really didn't think this post out did you?

Even if you don't listen to HIS referral, do you realize that SEVERAL other people in this thread vouched for him?

Diablo however, has attempted to hack into my ICQ twice now.

All i know is i got a message with a trojan/virus from LP. Second of all, i saw how everyone though Kage was a vet on this server and i saw with my own eyes and ears what he accomplished behind everyone's back.

And as for Diablo soon as he scammed me i tried to get people to stay away from him but you still had people dealing with him buying/selling accounts, buying/selling items, buying/selling property, and trying to build a good reputation for him just like you guys are doing with LP. So honestly what am i suppose to believe?