BEWARE of Borjigin Temujin (In-Game Name), LP on ICQ, uomlplayer thru Stratics.

Started by Snake Eyes, October 30, 2009, 02:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjalle

HereĀ“s a theory from Petra Fyde:

"about this icq virus thing - I had the message too, I believe it could go to anyone on LP's icq list. Though I wasn't idiot enough to follow the link. I don't have an account at white council forum, but it's my belief the icq number has been hijacked, the number should be blocked or deleted and if anyone has an alternative means of contacting the owner he should be alerted."

Snake Eyes

And i'm not doubting that theory. I'm just showing the proof.

As i ALWAYS have whenever i accuse someone of something.

Vortex

Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:42:07 PM

The problem is you are accusing LP without knowing that it was LP who actually sent the message. As was pointed out, ICQs are getting hijacked right now. Ian James had someone mess with hers and I have had two attempts on mine. You have to understand that you can kill someones reputation with an accusation like that and you are not even sure he was behind the computer. Don't you find it interesting that he has not replied on Stratics? He used to log on almost daily.

As far as Diablo, I listened and believed. Those who continued to have dealings with him are on their own to suffer the consequences. Buyer Beware.

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Vortex on October 30, 2009, 07:55:18 PM

The problem is you are accusing LP without knowing that it was LP who actually sent the message. As was pointed out, ICQs are getting hijacked right now. Ian James had someone mess with hers and I have had two attempts on mine. You have to understand that you can kill someones reputation with an accusation like that and you are not even sure he was behind the computer. Don't you find it interesting that he has not replied on Stratics? He used to log on almost daily.

As far as Diablo, I listened and believed. Those who continued to have dealings with him are on their own to suffer the consequences. Buyer Beware.

If it was not him i will personally apologize but have could that ever get proven honestly?

Tiberius

Problem with you is you are always accusing someone of something with the least evidence possible.

Your like the boy who cryed wolf then took 5000 screen shots of it.....

Tiberius

Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 08:03:56 PM
Quote from: Vortex on October 30, 2009, 07:55:18 PM

If it was not him i will personally apologize but have could that ever get proven honestly?

btw you are the one making bs accusations thus the bruden of proof falls on you Captain Conspiracy.

Tiberius

Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 04:26:59 PM
Quote from: Sir Morder on October 30, 2009, 03:54:36 PM
Can someone please keep Duke from posting his paranoidal posts? I mean sheesh, does this guy think everyone is out to get him or everyone is kage?

Oczko has already proven to be Kage. So much for being paranoid huh?

Everyone knew Ockzo was kage.

the amusment came in watching you wet your pants trying to prove it:).

Kael

Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:17:34 PM
Quote from: Vortex on October 30, 2009, 07:12:03 PM
Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: Tiberius on October 30, 2009, 05:48:05 PM
Lp is a good guy and I enjoyed the info sharing we did when we were two of the only guys with high imbue skills; he even helped me out on some ingreds to fill weapon orders.  

Your opinion don't count honestly, you did transactions with Diablo and even bragged about doing good deals with him until he scammed your guildmate, even after he scammed me and a few others. So should i honestly listen to your referrals?

You really didn't think this post out did you?

Even if you don't listen to HIS referral, do you realize that SEVERAL other people in this thread vouched for him?

Diablo however, has attempted to hack into my ICQ twice now.

All i know is i got a message with a trojan/virus from LP. Second of all, i saw how everyone though Kage was a vet on this server and i saw with my own eyes and ears what he accomplished behind everyone's back.

And as for Diablo soon as he scammed me i tried to get people to stay away from him but you still had people dealing with him buying/selling accounts, buying/selling items, buying/selling property, and trying to build a good reputation for him just like you guys are doing with LP. So honestly what am i suppose to believe?

Do you drive a car using iraqi oil??  What about use a product that was made in China?? Sometimes the lines of good/evil can be blurred :)

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Tiberius on October 30, 2009, 08:41:55 PM
Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 04:26:59 PM
Quote from: Sir Morder on October 30, 2009, 03:54:36 PM
Can someone please keep Duke from posting his paranoidal posts? I mean sheesh, does this guy think everyone is out to get him or everyone is kage?

Oczko has already proven to be Kage. So much for being paranoid huh?

Everyone knew Ockzo was kage.

the amusment came in watching you wet your pants trying to prove it:).

Just like when he hacked the account he sold to roy borgen.

Tiberius

You never stop do ya son.  Always with the false accusations and little to no proof to back it up.  Your word don't mean squat given your propensity to toss about such accusations at the drop of the hat.  I'll trust Kage over you ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Kael on October 30, 2009, 08:44:17 PM
Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:17:34 PM
Quote from: Vortex on October 30, 2009, 07:12:03 PM
Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: Tiberius on October 30, 2009, 05:48:05 PM
Lp is a good guy and I enjoyed the info sharing we did when we were two of the only guys with high imbue skills; he even helped me out on some ingreds to fill weapon orders.  

Your opinion don't count honestly, you did transactions with Diablo and even bragged about doing good deals with him until he scammed your guildmate, even after he scammed me and a few others. So should i honestly listen to your referrals?

You really didn't think this post out did you?

Even if you don't listen to HIS referral, do you realize that SEVERAL other people in this thread vouched for him?

Diablo however, has attempted to hack into my ICQ twice now.

All i know is i got a message with a trojan/virus from LP. Second of all, i saw how everyone though Kage was a vet on this server and i saw with my own eyes and ears what he accomplished behind everyone's back.

And as for Diablo soon as he scammed me i tried to get people to stay away from him but you still had people dealing with him buying/selling accounts, buying/selling items, buying/selling property, and trying to build a good reputation for him just like you guys are doing with LP. So honestly what am i suppose to believe?

Do you drive a car using iraqi oil??  What about use a product that was made in China?? Sometimes the lines of good/evil can be blurred :)

Oh ya i know what your saying like how i was trying to tell you about Roland then the truth finally came out? I know exactly what your saying.

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Tiberius on October 30, 2009, 08:57:36 PM
You never stop do ya son.  Always with the false accusations and little to no proof to back it up.  Your word don't mean squat given your propensity to toss about such accusations at the drop of the hat.  I'll trust Kage over you ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Your either Kage's cousin or women i just can't figure out which one.

Tiberius

Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 09:15:56 PM
Quote from: Tiberius on October 30, 2009, 08:57:36 PM

Your either Kage's cousin or women i just can't figure out which one.

Your just jealous Nancy.

Kael

Is there anyone in this game Duke that you truly get along with?? How about you actually play the game instead of just arguing about the injustices in a video game. It's funny you seem eager to try and bust everyone and anyones chops over what they do in game......yet there you are popping screenshots with you using easyuo. Seriously...if it works you up that much just hit the QUIT GAME button and save yourself an ulcer.

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Kael on October 30, 2009, 09:56:28 PM
Is there anyone in this game Duke that you truly get along with?? How about you actually play the game instead of just arguing about the injustices in a video game. It's funny you seem eager to try and bust everyone and anyones chops over what they do in game......yet there you are popping screenshots with you using easyuo. Seriously...if it works you up that much just hit the QUIT GAME button and save yourself an ulcer.

I'm really not for sure what easyuo is i use a 8x8 program. Second i don't get along with scammers or hackers but what i'm finding out is their all over this server and guilds. I get along with people not guilded with scammers or hackers and don't try to defend them just because they have YOUR guild  letters over your name. But i'm noticing from TNT, WCB and SP! as long as your in the same guild defend them at all costs ever thought common sense tells you not too. Pretty sad if you ask me.