BEWARE of Borjigin Temujin (In-Game Name), LP on ICQ, uomlplayer thru Stratics.

Started by Snake Eyes, October 30, 2009, 02:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Morder

My intent wasn't to defend LP (still wondering if thats Liquid Poison?) cause im sure he can do that himself. I was simply trying to stat that LP has been here a hellofa long time and is respected by most if not all of the shard.

Aislin/Litha

QuoteDid too!
QuoteDid not!
QuoteDid too!
QuoteDid not!
QuoteDid too!
QuoteDid not!
QuoteDid too!
QuoteDid not!

There... as they say... fixed it for ya.

Kael

Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 10:12:20 PM
Quote from: Kael on October 30, 2009, 09:56:28 PM
Is there anyone in this game Duke that you truly get along with?? How about you actually play the game instead of just arguing about the injustices in a video game. It's funny you seem eager to try and bust everyone and anyones chops over what they do in game......yet there you are popping screenshots with you using easyuo. Seriously...if it works you up that much just hit the QUIT GAME button and save yourself an ulcer.

I'm really not for sure what easyuo is i use a 8x8 program. Second i don't get along with scammers or hackers but what i'm finding out is their all over this server and guilds. I get along with people not guilded with scammers or hackers and don't try to defend them just because they have YOUR guild  letters over your name. But i'm noticing from TNT, WCB and SP! as long as your in the same guild defend them at all costs ever thought common sense tells you not too. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Not really...whats sad is you still use an illegal program ( which had been pointed out to you before from a previous screenshot) and at the same time continue your personal witchhunt for those you deem to be conducting shady behavior.

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Kael on October 31, 2009, 02:34:03 AM
Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 10:12:20 PM
Quote from: Kael on October 30, 2009, 09:56:28 PM
Is there anyone in this game Duke that you truly get along with?? How about you actually play the game instead of just arguing about the injustices in a video game. It's funny you seem eager to try and bust everyone and anyones chops over what they do in game......yet there you are popping screenshots with you using easyuo. Seriously...if it works you up that much just hit the QUIT GAME button and save yourself an ulcer.

I'm really not for sure what easyuo is i use a 8x8 program. Second i don't get along with scammers or hackers but what i'm finding out is their all over this server and guilds. I get along with people not guilded with scammers or hackers and don't try to defend them just because they have YOUR guild  letters over your name. But i'm noticing from TNT, WCB and SP! as long as your in the same guild defend them at all costs ever thought common sense tells you not too. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Not really...whats sad is you still use an illegal program ( which had been pointed out to you before from a previous screenshot) and at the same time continue your personal witchhunt for those you deem to be conducting shady behavior.

Wow, that's pretty funny how you compare my macro program that's is used with uoassist to account hacking and scamming and getting virus/trojan links thru a ICQ. Guess i'll make sure not to to have you on a jury.

J-WALKING!! HANG HIM!!!

Maybe i should show everyone how you defended roland on ICQ when he was OBVIOUSLY guilty. Then once he was proven guilty took your foot to the mouth up to your kneecap.

Like i said when he was OBVIOUSLY guilty.

By the way i'm gonna use that 8x8 macroer forever, because from what i see on this server there's no such thing as player justice anyways.

Sir Morder

Pretty much anyone can ask me about player justice *bows* even my own guild mates *winks*

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Sir Morder on October 31, 2009, 02:55:21 AM
Pretty much anyone can ask me about player justice *bows* even my own guild mates *winks*

Honestly, i understand where your coming from but it really don't fix the problem if the whole server don't do it.

All the proven/known hackers, scammers and etc. still play. It's a valiant thing to do though.

Kael

Of course they still play...they spent their 15 bucks a month and play the way they want too. You do the same with your easyuo macro's and legendary detective skills :)

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Kael on October 31, 2009, 04:45:34 AM
Of course they still play...they spent their 15 bucks a month and play the way they want too. You do the same with your easyuo macro's and legendary detective skills :)

Typical SP attitude maybe that's why scammers/hackers are running all over this server.

Kael

Actually for the most part aside from a few bad apples Siege isn't bad at all. You want hackers/scammer try another shard. Perhaps if you played the game then you would realize that. But alas that would take away from your Holy Crusade on the forums to flush out these evil vermin.

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Kael on October 31, 2009, 05:01:01 PM
Actually for the most part aside from a few bad apples Siege isn't bad at all. Perhaps if you played the game then you would realize that. But alas that would take away from your Holy Crusade on the forums to flush out these evil vermin.

Someone's gotta do it. To bad once the proof is show nothing is done.

Kael

Again take it upon yourself then to dish out justice....don't hope for others to do it for you

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Kael on October 31, 2009, 05:07:43 PM
Again take it upon yourself then to dish out justice....don't hope for others to do it for you

That speaks volumes about this server.

What this server needs is a "good" guild and not this fake garbage pretending to be good either. And by being "good" i mean actions not just saying it.

Snake Eyes

Quote from: Kael on October 30, 2009, 08:44:17 PM
Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:17:34 PM
Quote from: Awesome Lord Awesome Lord Vortex on October 30, 2009, 07:12:03 PM
Quote from: Duke SP on October 30, 2009, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: Tiberius on October 30, 2009, 05:48:05 PM
Lp is a good guy and I enjoyed the info sharing we did when we were two of the only guys with high imbue skills; he even helped me out on some ingreds to fill weapon orders.  

Your opinion don't count honestly, you did transactions with Diablo and even bragged about doing good deals with him until he scammed your guildmate, even after he scammed me and a few others. So should i honestly listen to your referrals?

You really didn't think this post out did you?

Even if you don't listen to HIS referral, do you realize that SEVERAL other people in this thread vouched for him?

Diablo however, has attempted to hack into my ICQ twice now.

All i know is i got a message with a trojan/virus from LP. Second of all, i saw how everyone though Kage was a vet on this server and i saw with my own eyes and ears what he accomplished behind everyone's back.

And as for Diablo soon as he scammed me i tried to get people to stay away from him but you still had people dealing with him buying/selling accounts, buying/selling items, buying/selling property, and trying to build a good reputation for him just like you guys are doing with LP. So honestly what am i suppose to believe?

Do you drive a car using iraqi oil??  What about use a product that was made in China?? Sometimes the lines of good/evil can be blurred :)

You do realize a small portion of america's oil comes from from iraq right? And i try to buy american products whenever possible, it's just really hard.

Ian James

Quote from: Duke SP on October 31, 2009, 05:12:03 PM
Quote from: Kael on October 31, 2009, 05:07:43 PM

That speaks volumes about this server.

What this server needs is a "good" guild and not this fake garbage pretending to be good either. And by being "good" i mean actions not just saying it.

What this shard needs is for you to shut up and quit posting all your icq garbage all over our forums.  Quit being a rat bastard and take care of your own business. The White Council takes care of our own.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob