Sid the Kid

Started by Sid the Kid, December 09, 2007, 05:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sid the Kid

Hail Gilfane

I am new to SP and am looking for a guild. I have been playing UO for about 9 years and have characters on many shards. From reading Gilfane's web page I beleive this guild looks well put togther and like something I would be apart of. I dont play as much as I used to but still average at least one day on the weekend and a few nights a week. I am still undecided what skills to pursue on this shard so I will probably start by Lumberjacking to raise some gold selling logs then work into maybe archer or tamer still undecided. I dont use icq but my email is listed in the profile. I look forward to meeting the members of Gilfane if you will have me.

Hoffs

Greetings Sid,

Thanks for your interest and comments. All those who are prepared to follow the path of virtue are welcome. The only problem, as you have no ICQ, is arranging a time to meet with you. However, if you would care to nominate a time and place, I am sure that we can manage it. Personally, I can make virtually any time on Monday.

Regards,

Hoffs

Sid the Kid

Great thanks Huff monday would be fine In the evening I will hang out in Luna some time after 8:00p.m. cst

Hoffs

*nods* I hope to see you then.

Hoffs

I shall have to meet you some other time I fear. I have been in Luna for 90 minutes but the hour is now very late for me and I must take some rest. I have sent a PM.

Sid the Kid

I am really sorry My wife had other plans for me last night and I got railroaded into decorating the house for christmass. By the time I got on it was really late my time. Once again sorry for wasting your time. I will work on getting ICQ to make things easier

Sid the Kid

I just wanted to say thank you again for inviting me to join your guild

After talking with Hoffs I will learning the ways of the bard So if you se me playing a tune in the street toss a gold coin in me hat

Calibretto

Welcome Sid. 

We could use a bard or two.

Thelonious

Welcome mate :)
If you go live near me I'm just glad I have UO Assist so I can filter out bards noi.. erhm music ;)

Hettar

Welcome to the Great Gilfane...Glad to hear another bard is in the group

Sid the Kid

Thanks everyone for the greetings

Got music up to about 45 and peace to 8 this will probably take some time but hopefully it will be worth it

can anyone tell me what seige bless is and how it works

Also I guess I am supposed to be finding a house so if there is a house in need an aspiring bard let me know

Zukertot

With Siege bless item menu you can bless one item. There is no insurance on this shard :)

Hoffs

Select 'Siege Bless' and then click on an item (not a container) on your paperdoll or in your backpack. The item will now be Siege blessed and cannot be looted. It will remain so until either you remove the item from your body/backpack, or you use Siege Bless on something else.

Sid the Kid

well thats somethin at least

Ive also noticed my items wearing out fast i.e. lutes axes when used Lumber jacking

Vortex

Welcome to Gilfane! I have some powerscrolls for music skills, get with me when you can.