Sid the Kid

Started by Sid the Kid, December 09, 2007, 05:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sid the Kid

Just an up date My barding abilities are coming along nicely I need to switch from what ive been barding to polar bears I was wondering if anyone had a house near an area witht the polar bears i could use as a base really just need to be friended so i can log out dont need any space just like I said the ability to log out. main reason for this is I havent rasied magery yet and have no money for recall scrolls so that leaves me to making long walks.

Hoffs

I am afraid I have no place on Ice island, neither am I even friended to anywhere there.

Sid the Kid

I did a search on were polar bears are and went to the place near luna there wernt enuf there bears there to make it worth my trip. the other places besides dagger island are to dangerous I imagine there are runes to dagger island in the guild rune lybrary which would be great but I can not find any recall scrolls if anyone wants to sell me some i did get the funds to buy them

Hettar

Don't bother with Recall Scrolls, they do not work on Siege...Gates Only

Reginus

If you can get your magery up to 30.0 I can give you a +15 bracelet and more gate scrolls than you will ever need.
Lucius Reginus, House Vernia

Calibretto

Quote from: Sid the Kid on January 20, 2008, 04:18:02 PM
I did a search on were polar bears are and went to the place near luna there wernt enuf there bears there to make it worth my trip. the other places besides dagger island are to dangerous I imagine there are runes to dagger island in the guild rune lybrary which would be great but I can not find any recall scrolls if anyone wants to sell me some i did get the funds to buy them

Talk to Aeowyn, she has a keep there. That's where I stayed while I trained tame. You'll fine her alot at luna bank.

Sid the Kid

Thanks hoffs for helping me place a house on dagger island more polar bears than I can shake a lute at which is unfortunatly the problem i broke my lute now im stranded on dagger island with no instraments guess ill try to work the magery up with the stuff you gave me so i can get to town hehe never a dull moment on seige

Sid the Kid

Made it town and back ok its crazy how cautious playing seige makes you