Sid the Kid

Started by Sid the Kid, December 09, 2007, 05:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sid the Kid

Sorry Gilfane been super busy with x-mass havent had time to get on till today Hope everyone had a good x-mass as well

Aeryn Dwinrae I will look for you when I am on altho needing one anytime soon seems imposible

Calibretto

Don't let rot bring you down.  Stick with it, Siege is a great shard to play on.

Sid the Kid

oh not getting down about it I enjoy the challange

Sid the Kid

Happy New Year Gilfane

Just a little update Training is going I have been haunting dellucia playing solo's for the sheep and cows sometimes they get mad other times they are trully at peace. I look forward to actually meeting some peeps in game when I get done training

Calibretto

Ahhh  Dellucia.

Great memories there building tame.

Boredom was always upon me until Whyrm would pop out with his pets and pk and dry loot me.

That's when I knew I came to the right place.

Sid the Kid

I have been pretty lucky so far only had to run from some orcs

I heard you cant mark a rune to dell is that true I have been running from papua

also I seen a salvage bag on some of the vendors can anyone tell me what that is

Calibretto

theres a better way to Del.

Theres a passage out the west side.

I think it's in the Gilfane rune book.

Sid the Kid

hmm I will have to check it out when i can recall

Any idea on the salvage bag

Calibretto

I think the salvage bag is meant to recycle items for crafters.

I am unsure on this question.

Alizaren

Ahh! I had forgotten about the salvage bag. I've been meaning to pick one up and try one out. Supposedly, a crafter can place a bunch of items in it and recycle them all at once. So, instead of smelting 32 scimitars one at a time (click-click-click-click-carpal tunnel-click-click) you can just do it all in one shot. I think it's supposed to work with leather too maybe, but I haven't really checked into it. Hmm...I will need to investigate further.

But in the main, I think that is what they are about.

Sid the Kid

I wonder if it has to be a crafted item If it didnt you could recycle usless stuff you found on monsters and get ingots that would be handy

Calibretto

It will work with the loot from monsters. Or it should^^  How I built my first smith on Napa.

Sid the Kid

really i have never seen them on any other shard

Calibretto

+uoassist does the same thing with anybag.

Alizaren

Yes, I am sure UOA does the same thing. But for those of us that are UOA challenged and only use it so that our map tracks correctly, the salvage bag is a good option. And yes, you can use it for items you get off monsters. We did a T-hunt the other night and I went back and recycled all the junk they left behind to reclaim ingots.