Tiger?

Started by Calibretto, November 20, 2009, 02:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Morder

I still think it'd be best if he posted who it may have been. It's like a double loss. Some idiot steals something and a guildie stops playin. Is there no justice here?!?!

Calibretto

A few of us think it was asratho (sp?) aka  native canadian.

I added him to my luna house then logged out. But I logged on Braedon to check sigs, and sat there and watched him check every chest in my house to see if he could get in them. He did the same thing in verums Keep, the dude said he was "looking" for heal pots. A few days later we found out it was native candian.

The funny thing is he called me out in a duel, said he was gonna whoop me. Then he showed up to duel and that's when we figured out it was Native Canadian.  He pvp style is obvious reminds me of fighting goodguy back in the day. Strangle, evil omen ,pain spike.  Skip off screen. This was the first guy I ever fought he actully SCREEN RAN in a duel sooooooo funny.

Alizaren

Is this the same guy that Shadowspawn said outran him ON FOOT the other day while being hit with spells as Shadowspawn was mounted?

Vortex

Don't worry, the dev's said in the 5 on 5 that they are about to release a solution to speedhacking.

Expect it around 2012.

Sir Morder

Quote from: Alizaren on December 01, 2009, 01:56:08 PM
Is this the same guy that Shadowspawn said outran him ON FOOT the other day while being hit with spells as Shadowspawn was mounted?

Not sure if that hack was fixed or not. Last one i seen usin it was puffy and that was well over a year ago. It wasn't a speed hack trick it was an exploit on the game. It would allow you to run at mounted speed while on foot.

Sir Morder

Speed hackers are easily identified simply by what they are doin on screen. If you have an ok computer and a decent connection and the suspected speed hacker is skipping across your screen, well thats speed hack 101. Another easy way to spot one is if the suspect is chasing you and you move in an evasive manner, like doin a classic 5 or 6 tile run, then zig zag 90 degrees and the person chasin you blows by you by a half a screen, this is also speed hacking. Monolith was a classic example of how to fail at this. Example of good connection is zero latency, and pinging around 20-30 to the server.

Kael

Yah there are quite a few of them with those "abilities" .....depending on who they are i'll be honest and say I don't really wanna fight them. Whats the point when they can blip off screen the moment they are in trouble and continue to cast flamestrike without pause while dismounted and running at full speed lol

Alizaren

Quote from: Sir Morder on December 01, 2009, 05:11:18 PM

Not sure if that hack was fixed or not. Last one i seen usin it was puffy and that was well over a year ago. It wasn't a speed hack trick it was an exploit on the game. It would allow you to run at mounted speed while on foot.

No, he was running ON FOOT significantly faster than SS, who was mounted. Basically, skipping off the screen.

Eowyn

Anyone see Phan cats selling thread? Is he now laundering for M D?

Calibretto

Quote from: Alizaren on December 02, 2009, 03:59:42 AM
Quote from: Sir Morder on December 01, 2009, 05:11:18 PM

No, he was running ON FOOT significantly faster than SS, who was mounted. Basically, skipping off the screen.

There is a bug, if you turn to a wolf right before you change into human from elf.  That when your on foot you will run like your in wolf form, but your actully still on foot.  (Hope I explained that right)

Calibretto

Quote from: Eowyn on December 02, 2009, 07:46:21 AM
Anyone see Phan cats selling thread? Is he now laundering for M D?

Phat Cat has been MD for awile now.

N49ATV

But do you think he is selling goods for the MD that no one will buy from? Or selling a few extra things that they have. Its seems he is not selling diablos items, but im sure in time, a few will make the list.
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

N49ATV

Tiger? I saw you post on stratics yesterday in the "What kinda siege do you want" thread. Give us a shout out.

Kael

Tiger killed my mage today  :'(  Course i was training up my magery dueling skills.....i have also concluded i have no mage dueling skills.

Needless to say.....Tiger is well and has just returned from a nice vacation in RL

N49ATV

Quote from: Kael on December 04, 2009, 02:32:33 AM
i have also concluded i have no mage dueling skills.

welcome to the club. And all i have to PvP is a mage lol