a month of undisturbed uo...finaly the day draws near!

Started by Disco Biscuit, October 05, 2009, 02:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjalle

Quote from: Eowyn on December 02, 2009, 07:44:51 AM
Well we have 2 char names disco biscuit & old man mcbeggans.
The procedure was at UMC Lubbock, TX... 99% sure.
"we get admited on the 20th.(October).transplant on the 22nd and the intencive care for 3 days then go to our appartment for a month to be near umc"
Do we even have a real name for either of them? I would be happy to make calls to UMC but I will need a bit more information.

Well, how many brothers could´ve done that operating procedure on the 22nd? If you´re lucky it´s just one couple (our guys)...

Disco Biscuit

Friends...Romans...countrymen....and women from the midsouthwest and ones gilln shrip on the barby...er wate..wrong country..ummm and aislin! I'm ALIVE.... yeeeeeeeee! I know it's been a grip...I didntmeen to worry you ally.. Muahahahahaaaaabut it was a success I'm missing an organ now and switched college teams from UT...to Texas tech.. But only for their surgical teams...UT still is my football team fo sho...semen love to ma homies and chicas...I'll write back soon halls friend till ever...Dan/disco

Alizaren

Disco!!!!!!!

We missed you! Sooo glad to hear things went well, though I was certain they had! Yay!!!!

Come back and catch us up soon!

Tjalle

Way to have us worried, dude.  >:(

But I´ll forgive you. Glad to hear everything went well.  :)

C ya...

Aislin/Litha

So glad to hear you're good, Disco!!   

Mmm... shrimp.

Bruin

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Sara Dale

Geez   took you long enough to say something      Im glad your doing well.   Come back soon.

Aislinn

yeahh!!!!!!!
he is back
great to hear from you
*hugs*
happy that everything went well hope your brother is fine too!

and now.....
*glares at you*
you sadist.... you ... you.... you.... i should whip your butt for letting us worry so long.... and no... having just one kidney won't spare you pah.... PAHHH
I allmost called FBI, CIA, the marines and the airforce and ... just didn't know who is the right one in such a situation.

i am soooo glad you are back and averything is fine
come ig so i can hug you... no even better come to austria and i squees the hell out of you *grins*

see you soon IG i hope
*smirks and gets a ton of arrows and bolts*

Tjalle

Quote from: Aislinn on December 31, 2009, 03:47:39 PMi should whip your butt

Is that offer open for anyone?

Khaza might be interested...   ;D

Ian James

So glad you're still upright Disco. . .you had has worried. :-)
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Branwyn of Errol

Disco! Happy New Year!
Tis good to hear from you and to know that you are well; now y'all need to think of getting over to Ter Mur and helping Max keep the raptor population in check across the bridge from Desdemona's house.
Until then, be well, and keep gettting better every day.

Calibretto

Quote from: Disco Biscuit on December 30, 2009, 10:43:55 PM
Friends...Romans...countrymen....and women from the midsouthwest and ones gilln shrip on the barby...er wate..wrong country..ummm and aislin! I'm ALIVE.... yeeeeeeeee! I know it's been a grip...I didntmeen to worry you ally.. Muahahahahaaaaabut it was a success I'm missing an organ now and switched college teams from UT...to Texas tech.. But only for their surgical teams...UT still is my football team fo sho...semen love to ma homies and chicas...I'll write back soon halls friend till ever...Dan/disco

Your lucky. Batman was on your trail. And we ALL know what happens when Batman finds you.

Eowyn

YEA! Your back. Did you get my letter? It was the only thing I could get out of the Hospital to find you and your bro. I sent them a letter explaining all I knew about who and when with an enclosed unsealed letter to be forwarded.

Aislinn