a month of undisturbed uo...finaly the day draws near!

Started by Disco Biscuit, October 05, 2009, 02:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjalle

Does anyone have a way of contacting any of them?

E-mail, MSN, ICQ, something?

Aislinn

Eowyn

Vortex please go dig around on stratics and find an e-mail or something for them.

Alizaren

Has anyone tried the yahoo email address he has listed here? I just sent him an email there and will let you know if he responds.

Bruin

I sent Disco a PM a few days ago, typically the PMs default to sending you an email notification unless you've changed it.  I haven't heard from Disco yet.

Sara Dale

Ive sent an email to the yahoo address and havent heard from him either. 

Cronauer

If anyone knows his 'known last name' and 'city or state' I might be able to help.

Eowyn

From his first post it was being done at UMC and google says UMC Texas (from his profile) is Lubbock, TX.

Aislinn

think thats what he told me Lubbock, TX.
but i don't know his real name.
i really hope the two are fine

Wolfman

Just comming here to say that I am hoping (like all you other guys) everything is going well!!

Cronauer

IP addresses are logged with every post on this 'simple machines forum' so the admins will know Disco's IP number. I know that's something they and Disco would feel strong against giving out to the board members. 

So, we have the city of Lubbuck, His IP would give us the provider and a way to narrow down the area. A list of hospitals where this kinds of surgeries are performed will help alot. With that we have a list of newspapers that might possibly give out some information however vague about precedures performed with no names because of the HIPAA act.
Sometime by the next day one could have a phone ringing at Disco's house
they would like to take the info and find the provider that will give a little more info. Then it's pouring over the newspapers in the area and some social engineering we stand a chance of getting a phone number to find out how they are.

I hope you all can follow a method to the madness of solving problem with multiple variables and few constants.

OK, I'm off to research the number of successfull transplants in and around Lubbuck Texas. Surely someone down there is playing UO and posting on a facebook.

Ian James

UMC does all the organ transplants in that area.

I already did a newspaper search for kidney transplant deaths and the last one was before the fall due to a transplant in April, so that's not them.

Someone who has some extra time during normal business hours MIGHT be able to get on the phone with UMC.  Granted I don't know how much information you can get due to patient privacy.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Eowyn

Well we have 2 char names disco biscuit & old man mcbeggans.
The procedure was at UMC Lubbock, TX... 99% sure.
"we get admited on the 20th.(October).transplant on the 22nd and the intencive care for 3 days then go to our appartment for a month to be near umc"
Do we even have a real name for either of them? I would be happy to make calls to UMC but I will need a bit more information.

Calibretto

Quote from: Cronauer on December 01, 2009, 07:09:03 AM
IP addresses are logged with every post on this 'simple machines forum' so the admins will know Disco's IP number. I know that's something they and Disco would feel strong against giving out to the board members. 

So, we have the city of Lubbuck, His IP would give us the provider and a way to narrow down the area. A list of hospitals where this kinds of surgeries are performed will help alot. With that we have a list of newspapers that might possibly give out some information however vague about precedures performed with no names because of the HIPAA act.
Sometime by the next day one could have a phone ringing at Disco's house
they would like to take the info and find the provider that will give a little more info. Then it's pouring over the newspapers in the area and some social engineering we stand a chance of getting a phone number to find out how they are.

I hope you all can follow a method to the madness of solving problem with multiple variables and few constants.

OK, I'm off to research the number of successfull transplants in and around Lubbuck Texas. Surely someone down there is playing UO and posting on a facebook.

Are you batman in RL?