Hello from the past

Started by N49ATV, August 26, 2022, 07:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N49ATV

Quote from: Shalimar on August 29, 2022, 04:04:06 PMHi Jesus, welcome back. If you don't join Gilfane right away then you can always join NEW for a bit to get a feel for things again, just give me a shout. Congrats on the family.

Seems my message don't go through. Funny story I was on last night, just running around, and took a teleported to new, ended up stuck in a back room.  Tele tiles and doors. Couldn't exit. Had to use help stuck.

I may look for an account for sale, or use a mystic token. Gotta look at templates for a t-hunter. Won't have tons of time to log in and grind through ROT. So would take a long time to be viable. See how it goes.
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Shalimar

I sent you a pm on discord Jesus, so hope to catch you around later.
Shalimar Guildmistress of NEW

steven41

Quote from: N49ATV on August 29, 2022, 05:58:11 PM
Quote from: Shalimar on August 29, 2022, 04:04:06 PMHi Jesus, welcome back. If you don't join Gilfane right away then you can always join NEW for a bit to get a feel for things again, just give me a shout. Congrats on the family.

Seems my message don't go through. Funny story I was on last night, just running around, and took a teleported to new, ended up stuck in a back room.  Tele tiles and doors. Couldn't exit. Had to use help stuck.

I may look for an account for sale, or use a mystic token. Gotta look at templates for a t-hunter. Won't have tons of time to log in and grind through ROT. So would take a long time to be viable. See how it goes.

Just for future reference, if you are stuck inside a house, when you click on your character, there is a "leave house" option to exit the house automatically. 

Torin

Yeah, NEW guild house is a death trap... Luring people in the back room and then showing the NEW members how Siege is meant to be...by killing and looting them there.
Lucky you that Shalimar forgot to release the trigger on the poison trap.
 ;)