Hello from the past

Started by N49ATV, August 26, 2022, 07:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N49ATV

Hello everyone, been a very long time. I haven't played in many years. Some may recall I played as Jesus for several years, and when I left (life got busy) I handed my account off to a fellow member. I often wonder how people are doing. How the game is. With 4 kids, I don't have a lot of time, but I do think of siege sometimes.

How is everyone? Who is still around?
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Sara Dale

Hello stranger.  I am doing fine, just getting older.  Still learning things.  Doing the trove maps by myself (level 5).  Things have changed a lot, things to learn new ways to make armor and improve it. 

Glad things are doing good for you.  Everyonce in a while we will hear from some one and then they are gone again.   Keep in touch.
Sara Dale
Delores Duende

N49ATV

It's so good to see you are still here! You are one of the people I wonder about. Like if chaos now. Married, 4 children. It's a full time job, plus my electrical. I remember working on my character, I bought an egg timer for ROT, and my GF (now wife) hated it lol.

N49ATV

Quote from: Sara Dale on August 26, 2022, 11:26:27 PMHello stranger.  I am doing fine, just getting older.  Still learning things.  Doing the trove maps by myself (level 5).  Things have changed a lot, things to learn new ways to make armor and improve it. 

Glad things are doing good for you.  Everyonce in a while we will hear from some one and then they are gone again.   Keep in touch.
Sara Dale
Delores Duende

Installing UO classic. Going to see if I can recover Jesus. Though I think when I have access, I'm sure it got transferred, and probably renamed (I know it was a sensitive name to some, I was just younger). Forget who I even have access to. See how it goes

Tjalle

Hey Zeus!
Nice to see you pop in.  :)

N49ATV

Quote from: Tjalle on August 27, 2022, 08:07:36 AMHey Zeus!
Nice to see you pop in.  :)

Hilarious to see you still have red sauce on pasta. I looked back, I left in 2011. Crazy.

Sara Dale

Let us know if you show up and who you are.   You can always head over to NEW and they can help you get reacquainted with the game again.

How old are your kids?

N49ATV

Quote from: Sara Dale on August 27, 2022, 02:14:23 PMLet us know if you show up and who you are.   You can always head over to NEW and they can help you get reacquainted with the game again.

How old are your kids?

6G, 8B, 11B, and 13B. It's chaos around the house.

N49ATV

Pic won't show 🤷🏻�♂️

Tjalle

It sure doesn't feel like 11 years since you left, Jesus.
Time flies by...

N49ATV

Quote from: Tjalle on August 27, 2022, 05:12:24 PMIt sure doesn't feel like 11 years since you left, Jesus.
Time flies by...

Yeah. I had my first boy, and second was on the way. Now I have 4, and my oldest is almost as tall as me.

I'll log in for a little bit here and there. I'm pretty busy, but for $60 a year, it's something to have.

Anyone know what happened with Czarnia? She is shown as a guest on the forums, and hasn't logged into stratics since '13

Tjalle

Czarina left the game and sold her accounts. Haven't heard from her since that I know of.

N49ATV

Any decent guides? I'll be focusing on PvM. Maybe a treasure hunter. If population is low, I'd have to be able to solo. What's viable? Any brush up sites etc on how things work?

Shalimar

Hi Jesus, welcome back. If you don't join Gilfane right away then you can always join NEW for a bit to get a feel for things again, just give me a shout. Congrats on the family.
Shalimar Guildmistress of NEW

Sara Dale

I have maps and plenty of sos's you can have.  The maps arent the super low ones but there are hoarders around who may have some. (not mentioning any names here)