New memmber

Started by Salena, June 26, 2008, 03:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salena

Hi all, I just joined Gilfane a few hours ago with my two siege chars. Salena is my crafter gal and will work smith/mining/taylor/fletching/chopping/carp & tailoring. I have all these skills in ROT-been especially working smith and is at 88.5 and minning about the same. My other char is named Paradise, a very trammy name , but i created her b4 I really ever played on siege and so ..... no changing now. She is going to be a bard tammer-my musice and peacing is at gm or a little above-got 110 magery with gm eval and med. I look forward to meeting the members of the guild-It is a very impres guild-so highly organised and well thought out. I pray you will all be patientith me as i work hard to skill my chars but am not too sure how well i will do on the hunts. If I can ever be of assistance to anyone-please feel free to hollar. Looking forward to meeting you all. bye for now.

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Gideon Bell

Welcome to GIL. I wouldn't worry about the hunts. No one has gotten upset with me and I have legendary dying skills.

Calibretto

Welcome.....

I don't see nothing wrong with the Paradise. ^^

Hettar

Vortex

Welcome!

I think Paradise is a nice name!

Alizaren

Yes, I think Paradise is a perfectly fine name for Siege.

Welcome to Gilfane!

Suiron

Hey there, welcome to GIL :)

Inspiration

Welcome... hope to see you in game!

Branwyn of Errol

Welcome to Gilfane Selena and Paradise. And don't fear coming along on hunts with your skills still in developement. I am still very wet-behind-the-ears here as well. But how can we learn without joining in and trying?

Eowyn

Welcome to GIL!
Make sure you train herding too *giggles*
Thats quite the packed template tamer bard with mage med and eval, hope you have soulstones.
Don't worry about low skills I take noobs hunting all the time, you can heal and with scrolls you can cast 8th circle spells just fine.

Righty

hey let me know when you all go hunting  ;)

Kael

Stay away from Righty..he is a bad bad man :)

Calibretto

Alizaren

Quote from: Righty on June 26, 2008, 07:18:14 PM
hey let me know when you all go hunting  ;)

That's one of those "spit beverage out of your nose as you read it" lines.

*giggles*