Ladies and Gentlemen, Righty has arrived!

Started by Righty, June 17, 2008, 08:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calibretto

We've had many dealings in the past Righty, all on the up and up.

Calibretto

Righty did you read about the werewolf event? 

Are you or any other TnT planning on coming?

Alizaren

Quote from: Calibretto on June 25, 2008, 04:47:54 PM
Righty did you read about the werewolf event? 

Are you or any other TnT planning on coming?

Yes, come to play the game with us the more people we have, the more fun it will be!

Verum

you know man you just dont know how much i just dont really care anymore what anyone thinks of me or our alliance

im going to be taking a break and checking wow out maybe the community there will be worth making me stay

but in anycase it doesnt matter anymore what you or any of your members say do or think about us becouse i just dont care

Calibretto

What server you gonna play on?

i was thinking of trying WoW too.

Alizaren

Cali, if you leave me for WoW I will never forgive you!

*grin*

Calibretto

Quote from: Alizaren on June 25, 2008, 08:44:17 PM
Cali, if you leave me for WoW I will never forgive you!

*grin*

I'm here for you anytime you need me.

Alizaren

Okay, you have permission to dabble, but your home is here!

*giggles*

Verum

if you wana find me ill be on the full pvp shard with an old friend x here maybe we can start a guild there

Righty

I have a bunch of friends that play WoW. They told me that it is pretty fun in the early stages but once you get up in levels and are trying to get more levels the constant grinding can get boring. They also told me that once you're basically level 70 it can get pretty boring so the replay value isn't there i guess. I would probably try it but my computer cant handle it :(

Suiron

WoW is a great game, and lots of fun...however everything your friends told you righty is true.  The biggets recent change they've made was to take out all of the group content from lvl 1 to 60.  They caved in to the whiners who said it required to much grouping to lvl a character up.  You can easily lvl from 1 to 70 all by your lonesome.  It can get old, the quests are all basically the same, just different mobs and lvls.  Everyone has their own tastes though, it still has millions of subscribers.

Righty

Yeah, I have a lvl 70 if anyone wants it...