VvV Virtue Patrol - "Kingdom Besieged" Sunday, June 14th 3:30pm-5:00pm EST

Started by Lore Denin, June 13, 2015, 07:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lore Denin

Event: Virtue Patrol of the Active VvV Cities
Date and Time: THIS SUNDAY, June 14th 3:30pm Est - 5:00pm Est

Vice Marches on Britannia

The rotten core of Virtue is ripe for the picking. Go forth, destroy the towns! Let no knight who claims to walk the false path of Virtue live. Let no soldier who has not sworn to Vice enter town unharnessed.

Its time for the true power in Sosaria to flex its muscle, Agents of Vice let no one stand in your way, let none live, who dare lift their head to look in your eyes. The scum of Virtue believe they are better then you but are beneath you, worthy only of licking your boots and even that is granting them a mercy they do no deserve.

Out of Character Details:

First hour of event from 3:30-4:30pm EST will be no loot rounds. If your guild can't agree NOT to LOOT, then please wait to join for the last half an hour as 4:30pm-5:00pm EST will shift to a no holds barred VvV do what you feel you need to do event.

The reason for the hybrid event is to allow people to have fun pvping and participating in RP VvV without harsh deaths, looting etc that will keep people away and kill the events from occurring. The second part of the event is for those who want to put everything on the line, winner takes all, high risk, high reward scenario.

To help people participate and figure out which side is which I created a list of active VvV guilds and listed them as Virtue, Vice, Neutral or Betrayers.

The others are pretty self explanatory but Betrayers are individuals or guilds who have shown they are more interested in undermining the events then participating. If a Betrayer shows up to the first part of the event, Vice vs Virtue hostilities come to a halt and both sides remove the Betrayer to prevent anyone participating from getting griefed. When the Betrayers are removed from the field the Virtue vs Vice battle can continue.

Betrayers are not welcome to the first part of the event but can attend the no holds barred second part. At that time they are welcome to work with or fight anyone they desire. Being a Betrayer isn't a lifetime ban and I hope to work with anyone on that list to get them back to good standing within the community so they can participate in the full event.

-Lore

PS: Groups that come and start looting during the non loot phase will subsequently be added to the Betrayers group.

Kael

I haven't played Siege Perilous for a long time but I still keep track of it still when i'm bored at work. Gotta say...well done on the events you are holding Lore Denin!

Lore Denin

Thank you Kael,

I will keep them going but also maybe a change is in the air as some really struggle to work with others.  I will keep holding the public events and keep hope but also start to cater to the guilds that want to cooperate with other guilds to create a fun pvp event.

-Lore