Election results

Started by Hoffs, June 15, 2015, 05:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoffs

Congrats to governor Ironfist who was returned to office in New Magincia with a 53-5 majority (unless there were any votes in the last few hours). Thanks to everyone for their support.

I am also happy to announce that Reuggan and Sarah remain as governors of Yew and Trinsic respectively. Elsewhere, Hugibear managed to defeat Diablo in Britain and I think all others governors were re-elected.

Full list of governors-elect:

Britain - Hugibear
Jhelom - Sam
Minoc - Singularity
Moonglow - Talia
New Magincia - Morgan Ironfist
Skara Brae - Sprago
Trinsic - Sarah
Vesper - Victim
Yew - Reuggan

Wolfman

Many thanks to all my voters!
Things will stay as they are, with the Assassin's Trade Deal in effect throughout my next term.

Freja

Congrats to the new Governors, also Morgan :D, keep up the good work
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Troop

Congrats to all. And for the runners up, thanks for running.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

CharGar

Congrats to all the winners!

Victim

Congratulations to everyone. are there any citizens of Vesper out there other than myself? I have not heard of one in a long time.

Lore Denin

I was tracking an outlaw close to Vesper,  not sure if she is a citizen or not...but we do believe she resides in the area.

Wanted posters list her as an Elven female named "Val'lyn De'ana" though it may be an alias,  last seen outside Vesper, armed and dangerous with a heavy crossbow.....

Never to sure how accurate these reports are but I can verify that the wanted posters have all been vandalized but strangely enough only the word "Elven" was targeted, being either removed or blacked out...

The trail has gone cold but that is my most up to date information.

-Valiquin Lok

Victim

Thank you good sir. I have not seen this bandit yet, but i will keep an eye out.