A new place to look for UO information!!

Started by Adrianas, November 15, 2014, 08:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianas

The members of Taz's guild, ODE (The Order of Drunken Elders) just couldn't let Petra's talent go to waste.  So they created a place for her to put information:

http://ode-guild.com/uostuff/

Petra will continue to add to these pages!

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Shayla Keylley

I am really glad this is happening.
Petra is a blessing.

Mansbeth

petra fyde

Thanks Adrianas, Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I didn't know this was here!
If anyone has any requests for information that I haven't covered yet please let me know.
I'm notifying updates through my facebook page if anyone wants to keep track
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petra-Fyde/813724295357521?skip_nax_wizard=true

Schinderhannes

awesome!!

thx alot. Because i am not in Facebook, i bookmarked it. great for me, as i am a returning Player after many years, to look up things. Helps me alot. So i can go farming what i Need for crafting.

Tjalle

Victim

just one of the many reasons Petra rocks!!

Troop

Excellent work. Thanks Petra, this information is great.  :)
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

petra fyde

Question: Would you like me to post here when I add pages? or are you happier just checking now and then?
And is there anything you've wanted to know recently that isn't there yet? I'm happy to prioritize by request.

Troop

Quote from: petra fyde on January 13, 2015, 10:11:09 PM
Question: Would you like me to post here when I add pages? or are you happier just checking now and then?
And is there anything you've wanted to know recently that isn't there yet? I'm happy to prioritize by request.

Yes, please post here when you make additions etc. That would be wonderful.  :)
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Frost

Quote from: Troop on January 13, 2015, 10:35:12 PM
Quote from: petra fyde on January 13, 2015, 10:11:09 PM

Yes, please post here when you make additions etc. That would be wonderful.  :)
Absolutely!  We've all come to trust/enjoy/appreciate all your efforts over the years.

petra fyde

:) I guess everyone has seen the pages for recent game content?  Huntsman's challenge, coffee plants, and probably not relevant now, Owain the Blind - I think I've got a piccie on that page I've not seen anywhere else.
9th January I added Tailoring
10th, imbuing
12th, Paragons
yesterday taming, vet, lore and pet rez by npc. I also added the gain systems page, but since Stratics and UOGuide both just had a copy of the help.ea.com page on ggs I didn't re-write it either. Victim sent me a new table of the RoT info which I've included. Thanks Victim!
Managed to include one of my favourite screenies on the taming page. :D

ii & Sabin

Victim

Quote from: petra fyde on January 14, 2015, 08:23:06 AM
:) I guess everyone has seen the pages for recent game content?  Huntsman's challenge, coffee plants, and probably not relevant now, Owain the Blind - I think I've got a piccie on that page I've not seen anywhere else.
9th January I added Tailoring
10th, imbuing
12th, Paragons
yesterday taming, vet, lore and pet rez by npc. I also added the gain systems page, but since Stratics and UOGuide both just had a copy of the help.ea.com page on ggs I didn't re-write it either. Victim sent me a new table of the RoT info which I've included. Thanks Victim!
Managed to include one of my favourite screenies on the taming page. :D

Poor Terry, but I suppose there's worse things that could have happened to him :P

petra fyde

Had a busy week playing around with a whole series of maps. Let me know what you think of them? You can find the initial page for them here: http://ode-guild.com/uostuff/maps.html  - or listed on the index page of course.