Hello Again!

Started by Dire Wolf, June 01, 2008, 07:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Wolf

Hello everyone, got me a name change code to fit the qualifications of Gilfane, as I really want to be a part of this great organization! ;D

Yep it's me Drunk Elf's brother- you may remember my brother Drunk Elf from another thread, I started on Siege recently to try out the ROT and see if I can make a GM tamer/fisherman, I have one on Sonoma but my bro tells me Siege is more challenging and people work together more often!

I started playing UO in 1997 December, I think that is around when the game first came out, it was my first online RPG experience and I loved it, I remember running from orcs, teaming up in dungeon entrances guarded by reds, finding your corpse in the forest a week later (no item decay), stealing someone's house key from their backpack then looting their house, saving up to buy a guild tower where we all hung out every night because back then no one could solo effectively, back inthe lost lands days our friend had like one of a handful of GM tamers on Europa, back when you could tame for a week solid and gain 0.1 if you were lucky, swords of vanquishing were the bomb, Server Wars every night when the Europa server warped and nothing counted to what you did because it reverted after the backup, so everyone pvped, i used to bring literally 10-15 dragons to the Brit Graveyard and say "all release" the lag was so bad but I have some great screenshots, I think I have one of a guy with like 10 nightmares following him around, I was there during the 1 or 2 day period in Oasis in lost lands when they had a white mare called a silver steed spawn and fight the nightmare, but alas came Trammel and everyone left the game, I played Everquest for a few years then WoW, am back now, played Sonoma for the past year but it's boring, my brother said to come try Siege so here I am, hope to get GM+ taming/GM fishing, he said that Gilfane hangs out and actually interacts in a game that is supposed to be interactive instead of Solo like the production shards, what a concept.  Basically UO used to be a "realistic" game, before Care Bearlands.  Anyways, I have met Sapper from Gilfane also my bro's neighbor  ;D

DW