Hello from Xipe

Started by blackwind Jeff, April 10, 2008, 08:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackwind Jeff

Greetings fellow guild members.  I moved to Gilfane from Sinners & Saints [-SS-], another member of the HHSF alliance.  I like large groups.  Like in real life.  Like I went to this bar with 3 friends of mine last week (one of those friends considers this bar his regular watering hole), and we were half the people there not including staff.  I was like, "this is effed."  They had a good time, but it was like not cool enough.  Like SS.  Has gotten smaller over time, most going to like JSV.  Could I possibly use like in every sentence?  Likely.

As in real life, I enjoy surrounding myself with people.  I'm a casual gamer, so I'll be on regularly but not freqently.  I run as an archer and lumberjack.  Can't think of much else to say, gotta log in for morning hunt soon.

Ok, some backstory.  Well I picked up UO in 1999, began playing with T2A (this was after I finished inventing the internet) for a few months and quit, then I picked up AoS, never installed it, then picked up SE and began playing again since 2k5.  I heart UO.  I have a soft spot for it since U7, my fav Ultima game.  I came to Siege in 2k5 when I picked up SE and was in NEW, DTA (I miss Py), EB2 (I miss Enigma), then SS (the remnants of EB2 after Enigma left).

Oh, I'd like to put my official bid for a seat in House Vernia.  Kr4ft()rz ftw!

My forum name (blackwind Jeff) is also my AIM screen name and names for all other forums I use, mostly RKBA stuff.

Any questions, you can ask me anything, nothing is taboo.

Teh Jeff iz in ur f0rumz !

Alizaren

*giggles*

Yer post made me think too hard. Too early to have to use one's brain so much. Oh, but that isn't good because I am at work and should be using it anyway. Ugh.

Well, welcome anyway! *giggles again*

- Ali

Hettar

Welcome to Gilfane...

I miss Py too...

Xaviera

Hi Xipe!  Another wee hours of the morning person!

Vortex

Hettar, he means Pyrite not Py...

Welcome to the guild! If you talk LIKE that in guild chat, I'm going to put arrows in you  ;D

Hettar

Quote from: Aeryn Dwinrae on April 13, 2008, 03:26:21 AM
Hettar, he means Pyrite not Py...

Welcome to the guild! If you talk LIKE that in guild chat, I'm going to put arrows in you  ;D

Well then he shoulda said Pyrite, now I'm gonna hafta put arrows in him too... :P

Calibretto

Quote from: blackwind Jeff on April 10, 2008, 08:56:12 AM
Greetings fellow guild members.  I moved to Gilfane from Sinners & Saints [-SS-], another member of the HHSF alliance.  I like large groups.  Like in real life.  Like I went to this bar with 3 friends of mine last week (one of those friends considers this bar his regular watering hole), and we were half the people there not including staff.  I was like, "this is effed."  They had a good time, but it was like not cool enough.  Like SS.  Has gotten smaller over time, most going to like JSV.  Could I possibly use like in every sentence?  Likely.

As in real life, I enjoy surrounding myself with people.  I'm a casual gamer, so I'll be on regularly but not freqently.  I run as an archer and lumberjack.  Can't think of much else to say, gotta log in for morning hunt soon.

Ok, some backstory.  Well I picked up UO in 1999, began playing with T2A (this was after I finished inventing the internet) for a few months and quit, then I picked up AoS, never installed it, then picked up SE and began playing again since 2k5.  I heart UO.  I have a soft spot for it since U7, my fav Ultima game.  I came to Siege in 2k5 when I picked up SE and was in NEW, DTA (I miss Py), EB2 (I miss Enigma), then SS (the remnants of EB2 after Enigma left).

Oh, I'd like to put my official bid for a seat in House Vernia.  Kr4ft()rz ftw!

My forum name (blackwind Jeff) is also my AIM screen name and names for all other forums I use, mostly RKBA stuff.

Any questions, you can ask me anything, nothing is taboo.

Teh Jeff iz in ur f0rumz !

From  -SS- to Gil.   Talk about a 180. 

Verum is my homie, have I met you in game already? 

blackwind Jeff