Hello from Laurence too!

Started by Laurence, April 02, 2008, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurence

Few days ago Miss Hoffs guilded me, and also I became new neighbor in Gilfane. I am chef. I also can craft some other things, but not with such artistic passion I feel for cooking! Feel free to visit me to try some of my goodies. I share my home with my best friend Maude. She is taylor. At the moment we are in process of moving from old house in Wispwood Shire, but soon as we settle, I guess we can do some party.

(ooc) I am European player and that was main reason to leave CWS and join GIL. Even I do not play on regular basis every evening, I hope I'll meet most of you eventually.

Here is my ICQ: 329 868 304

Cheers! 

Hoffs

Hi again Laurence. It is good to have such a famous chef in our ranks.

Laurence

Thank you! Looking around this boards I can notice healthy competition. *smirks artisticly* Good! Very good!

Alizaren

I remember you from CWS! I was saving cooking talismans for you, but I am sure you probably have good ones now.

Man, that was a long time ago!

Welcome to GIL!

Texas Black

;D Welcome to Gilfane Laurence  ;D

Vortex

Egad, another UK?

Welcome to Gilfane!

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Laurence

@ all: thank you!
@ Alizaren: Right! Well, talisman is always useful, thanks!
@ Aeryn: Unfortunately, I never put my foot at soil of that famous misty island far west. But once you feel smell of my cooking you will recognize divine scent of Mediterranean cuisine spreading all around Gilfane town, and wider, to nothing but horror of Orcs in their fort behind that mountain!  ;)   

Vortex

Sounds good to me! I love foreign food!

Maude

Greetings!
We have now moved from Yew area, and are settling in to Gilfane. We have been building a house on the other side of the pixie wood, and enjoying the view of trees with leaves!

Inspiration

Welcome!

I am an aspiring chef, myself.... though some, urm... distractions are getting in my way  ;)

I can't wait to see your home and some proper cuisine!

Hettar