Hello from Xaviera

Started by Xaviera, March 30, 2008, 10:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaviera

Thank you for accepting me as a postulant into Gilfane!  I'm very much looking forward to meeting everyone, going on adventures and having a great time.

I've been on Siege for about 7 weeks, the last 4 in NEW.  I played UO a little when it launched, left for the eye-candy of Everquest, and came back about 4 months ago.  I was Napa before finding out about Siege (wish I had found out earlier).

I'm really a newbie.  There's a lot of PvM I haven't done - actually most!  Today was my first Peerless event.  And, this shouldn't be a shock, I currently have no PvP skills.  I have been a Wind regular, hunting the liches / deamons / blood els...

Xaviera is a mage & necromancer.  Currently I've got the following all at 87:  magery / eval int / med / magic resist / necro / spirit speak.  I've been collecting +magery jewelry/spellbooks so I can usually get to 110.

I'm in GMT -10.  Currently, 6 hours earlier than east coast US and 3 hours earlier than west coast US.

Bye for now - see you in game!

Xaviera

Texas Black

;D Howdy Xaviera, Welcome to Gilfane it was nice chatting with ya yesterday. We have a wide variety of people in all fields so if ya need anything chances are pretty good we can make it or get it.  ;D And on that note welcome. ;D

Hettar

Alizaren

Troop

Welcome aboard! I am kind of new here as well.  ;D
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.