Sara Dale update

Started by Branwyn of Errol, September 17, 2010, 04:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwyn of Errol

Well friends,
The indomitable elf, though not yet "up and around" called a few minutes ago and was (as always) her chipper, cheerful self on the phone. She wanted me to convey her greetings to all of you.

Adrianas

I am glad we have you as our 'point-person'!  I had a thought . . .  should we leave some "flowers" for her in her house, along with a book that we've signed Titled "Speedy Recovery" or "Get Well"?

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Eowyn

Get well soon and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I would have made a personalized one but I just moved and on a new computer; We love you none the less, just feel better soon.

Vortex

Quote from: Branwyn of Errol on September 17, 2010, 04:49:41 PM
Well friends,
The indomitable elf, though not yet "up and around" called a few minutes ago and was (as always) her chipper, cheerful self on the phone. She wanted me to convey her greetings to all of you.

You sure the chipper and cheerful is natural and not morphine induced? :)

Artful Dodger

I can attest to the fact she was off the morphine for several hours before she called. Actualy this afternoon she was up on her feet and they had her walking down the hall.  She went about 200 feet in all. It was kind of slow and with a granny walker but she did it.

I would also like to add that as many times that she has filled up someones house with cakes, cookies and what ever else she could find, i think the flowers would be a great idea. The more the better.

Vortex

Thats awesome! Must be a quick healer.

Artful Dodger

Hi everyone tis  me. Sara.my daughter came to visit and brought her iPad.  Just may steal it from her.I'm doing fine and will be going home. Tomorrow yeaaaa!food is ok.  Not to much pain, only. When standing but when I get moving I do. Good..

I Miss all of you.  I'm not sure when I'll be back on but I will be. Back.

Adrianas

We knew you could do it!   ;)  We'll be happily waiting for you in-game.  This all tells me that should I need to go to the hospital for any sort of operation, I will pack my mini 9 computer to take with me!

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14