Icq log of my conversation with Roland, after Diablo was scammed

Started by Shalimar, September 26, 2009, 06:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalimar

Roland ?(15:24):
Wow ive never logged onto so many ICQs.  BTW I dont have his gold. Tell him nice try though and to stop annoying  me.
Elaine ?(15:25):
One sec Roland, he said Roland told him to pass the gold to Colton, as it was actually the Roland char he thought  he was buying.
Elaine ?(15:26):
He's annoying and he's a brat but he's still a kid
Roland ?(15:26):
Nope. He asked me if Roland was Colton. I told him Colton is a friend of mine in IRL. and funny enough in IRL his  name is also Colton.
Elaine ?(15:26):
Well there is a Colton in WCB so he has the gold
who is he if he's not you?
Roland ?(15:26):
Nope. He asked me if Roland was Colton. I told him Colton is a friend of mine in IRL. and funny enough in IRL his  name is also Colton.
Roland ?(15:27):
Sadly i use the account so no matter what i do there is doubt.
Elaine ?(15:28):
Come on, why would he lie about this? He's not liked and he's as naive as they come, he's lost 15 mil
Roland ?(15:28):
Good i hope he cry more then gets off siege.
Roland ?(15:29):
Cant stand the guy personaly, its pixels.
Elaine ?(15:29):
nobody likes him but that's no reason to take 15 mil for an account from him and not really have an account to  sell to him, that's just fucking low.
Roland ?(15:29):
Also i told him id try to help him and he blew up my icq. So i told him the one thing i thought would piss him off  then silenced him     lol
Elaine ?(15:30):
Who else uses Colton
If he blew up your icq that also tells me he's not lying about this
Roland ?(15:30):
Colton, hes a twenty year old kid with no conscience. i was on the phone with him when workin out the deal with  diablo. He went to bucs before me and the checks.
Elaine ?(15:31):
Ok so Colton has the gold
Roland ?(15:31):
When i asked colton if hed done it he just laffed and said no
i went to his house after that   he thinks its funy as fuck
Elaine ?(15:31):
Well who's the liar here then, it's not Diablo is it
Roland ?(15:31):
i cant prove that
who knows with that guy
Roland ?(15:32):
colton has gold  he doesnt need to rob ne one
Elaine ?(15:32):
He doesn't need to perhaps, but he did
Roland ?(15:32):
although i bet hed do it just to fuck with him
Elaine ?(15:34):
If Colton knew about this 'trade' he had to have known about it from you
Which is why he went to get the gold
Roland ?(15:34):
ya i was on the phone with him telling him about it
he was beggin me not to sell roland.
So you're involved in this scam
Yet you said on stratics you were not
Roland ?(15:34):
if diablo was scammed
he was you know it and so do I
Roland ?(15:35):
i cannot believe hes not pulling some new scam
Elaine ?(15:35):
he isn't but Colton has
with your knowledge
Roland ?(15:35):
like i said i cant prove it
either way
hey!!
diablo said
that during the trade hed take screen shots
Roland ?(15:36):
theres your proof
Elaine ?(15:36):
you know very well what's happened you were talking to Colton at the same time, you were the one who told him  about it
Roland ?(15:36):
ya and i told diablo very clearly that colton was not my character
Elaine ?(15:36):
but you use the character
Roland ?(15:37):
i dont even like to say i ever play colton because i know most games eula say you cannt ever share account info
Elaine ?(15:37):
that's not the point, you told me you use Colton. You told Colton you were selling Roland to Diablo, the selling  price of 15 mil and where to do the 'trade'
Elaine ?(15:38):
And Colton did the 'trade'
I'm surprised at you
doesn't matter whether you like someone or not to scam them like this is low
Roland ?(15:39):
i think diablo lost 15 million gold because he fucked up now he is making a stink about it.
sounds like the same thing that happened to duke.   maybe colton will get a heart ina  week like diablo did...         but i hope you dont repeat my last
conversation over.
Elaine ?(15:39):
So did Duke fuck up, but that's not the point, some players are naive, and Diablo is a child
Elaine ?(15:40):
You're involved in this Roland
Roland ?(15:40):
Im an innocent bystandard
Elaine ?(15:41):
No, from what you've just told me, you arranged the whole thing, after telling Diablo you would sell for 15 mil.
Roland ?(15:41):
reading stratics with my jaw lowered in aww.    even though diablo is a dusche bag i always told him what my  teplate is to try, things to do. meanwhile hes dragging me through 10 blue newbies with bolas and a dragon
Roland ?(15:42):
the guy is a terd. he prolly got what was coming to him
I got a big heart shal. and i honestly dont feel bad for him

Freja

WOW, this guy really take the price when it comes to be an ass.
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Alexi

Shal's asked me to post my two cents.

At first I believed that Diablo was lying, but this log seems to indicate strongly something bad went down.

Generally: Scammers suck, I don't care who they are or who their victims are. They damage the community, the economy... etc. etc. It terrifies me that some of the shard thinks it's okay, at least hypothetically, to scam someone if you don't like them.

Specifically: This situation sucks. Without saying anything at all about who the victim was here. Colton or Roland (whoever actually did it) should give the money back. As I've said elsewhere, 'virtuous' acts don't come with an accidental +15m side-effect so whoever did this was just being a greedy... mhm. Calling your friend a scammer (to put it mildly) is also no fun.

Edit: Shal has also been great here. And everyone should post their opinions.

Bob

WOW, Stoney here, and alls I have to say is wow. I for one did not believe this really
happened. Now I feel really bad for Diablo," even though he may have deserved it, it doesnt make it right."
No one deserves to be scammed this way. not even a douche bag like diablo.

Roland

Quote from Shale
 ""No, from what you've just told me, you arranged the whole thing,""

Love how she just makes her own assumtions. Im removing myself from this. I told no one to pick up a check a from Diablo and i never picked any up from him. Let me posts what i posts on stratics...

"" I didnt take the dudes money, how did i ruin my name? If i am on the phone with someone telling him I am doing something and he goes and does something with that information I cannot control it. How am I at fault. I did not tell the 3rd party to go to Bucs. I did not tell Diablo to give money to the 3rd party. I wish I saved history on ICQ so I could show you mine and Diablos conversation. ""

That is that. And is Diablo in NEW? Why is it Shals god given duty to resolve this? Drama Queen much? Looks very much to me like Diablo got screwed. I cant prove that but looks like it. At this point if i could have done something to help get his shit back I dont even care to try anymore. How quickly Shal, someone I though I knew points the fingure at me just so she can be involved in some high tech internet plot.  

Sir Morder

Here's my opinion, I hate the drama. Take it to the field and leave it off the boards!!

Shalimar

Quote from: Roland on September 26, 2009, 07:43:31 PM
Quote from Shale
 ""No, from what you've just told me, you arranged the whole thing,""

Love how she just makes her own assumtions. Im removing myself from this. I told no one to pick up a check a from Diablo and i never picked any up from him. Let me posts what i posts on stratics...

"" I didnt take the dudes money, how did i ruin my name? If i am on the phone with someone telling him I am doing something and he goes and does something with that information I cannot control it. How am I at fault. I did not tell the 3rd party to go to Bucs. I did not tell Diablo to give money to the 3rd party. I wish I saved history on ICQ so I could show you mine and Diablos conversation. ""

That is that. And is Diablo in NEW? Why is it Shals god given duty to resolve this? Drama Queen much? Looks very much to me like Diablo got screwed. I cant prove that but looks like it. At this point if i could have done something to help get his shit back I dont even care to try anymore. How quickly Shal, someone I though I knew points the fingure at me just so she can be involved in some high tech internet plot.  

You had to have told 'your pal Colton' where the trade was being made, where the gold was being paid, when the gold was being paid, and for what the gold was being paid....  you owe that youngster 15 mil..or the Roland account that you were selling him in the first place.  This isn't about NEW, this is about a scam, and it is the shards responsibility to make sure the culprits are named and shamed for that matter.

Ian James

You made Shalimar drop the F-Bomb multiple times. She must be pissed!!

FYI = the reason this log is posted here is because the Stratics RoC does not permit posting of any type of private messages, including ICQ. This can't be discussed on Stratics.
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Roland

Quote from: Ian James on September 26, 2009, 07:51:45 PM
You made Shalimar drop the F-Bomb multiple times. She must be pissed!!

FYI = the reason this log is posted here is because the Stratics RoC does not permit posting of any type of private messages, including ICQ. This can't be discussed on Stratics.

First off ROFL about shal dropping F-Bombs. Second why is it when someone fucks up they blame an entire guild. Third im innocent.   Or at least im guilty until proven innocent. Any lawyers in the house?

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Bob

Quote from: Sir Morder on September 26, 2009, 07:45:23 PM
Here's my opinion, I hate the drama. Take it to the field and leave it off the boards!!

Put the nail on the head. this kinda drama is just plane sick...

Kael

I hate to be the guy to say it....but what if Colton has been following Diablo's antics on the forums and in games. His blantant use of illegal programs...name changes to try to get into different guilds to steal...his applauding of scams on stratics forums....or perhaps just his constant lies and half truths.

Perhaps he decided that he wanted to teach the kid a lesson and basically do the same thing to him. I don't endorse scams nor do I condone them but this kid has a history of distorting facts.

Btw....I agree with Morder.

Vortex

I would like to see Diablo's ICQ log. He claims he has a record of Roland telling him to give the gold to Colton. Could you ask him to post that here Shalimar?