stupid issue with these forums

Started by Bruin, July 31, 2009, 08:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruin

Hey all - I keep running into a stupid issue with these forums.  If I'm ever typing up a post or PM and it's a long post such that it takes up more than like 20 lines, all of a sudden I cant see what I'm typing anymore.  I have to hold down like the down arrow just to see what I've typed, but once I let go it jumps back up to the middle of the post and cuts off the last few lines.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it?  This is both with IE 8 and Firefox 2.x or 3.x.

Sir Morder

Ian James

hmm, I've not had that issue myself, but I can't remember making a giant post the way you do :-P

I blame Hoffs. . . :o
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Tjalle

I´ve had this happen to me as well a few times. I also push down an arrow button to see what I wrote. Not sure what causes it...

Hettar

I blame Ali...It's a hold over from her breaking Gil Towne  8)

Alizaren

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Aislinn

bet hoffs blames the elfs *grins*
but they are innocent ... as allways *smiling impish*

OldAsTheHills

Quote from: Bruin on July 31, 2009, 08:57:17 PM
Hey all - I keep running into a stupid issue with these forums.  If I'm ever typing up a post or PM and it's a long post such that it takes up more than like 20 lines, all of a sudden I cant see what I'm typing anymore.  I have to hold down like the down arrow just to see what I've typed, but once I let go it jumps back up to the middle of the post and cuts off the last few lines.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it?  This is both with IE 8 and Firefox 2.x or 3.x.

Why not type your long post on Word, and then copy and paste?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix