Virtue dungeon drops

Started by Dale, April 09, 2009, 05:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale

I've hunted various Virtue dungeons over the last several weeks, killing at least 350-400 monsters without a virtue drop. I did have a
"Map of the Known World" drop just after coming to Siege, before the latest patch.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Player of Dale

Alizaren

Ya know what was kind of weird? About a week or so (maybe a week and a half?) some of us went and did the Despice spawn.  Within like 2 minutes of being in there at least three of us had virtue legs pop into our packs.  Was very odd.

Calibretto

Hrmmmm

Who do you hang out with crazy enough to try and do Coon in Despise?

Hettar

Bruin

Damn luck of the RNG?

Though it might also be dependent on what monsters you kill, isn't it a point system, the better monsters you kill the more points?

Stop killing slimes and go for something tougher!

Enigma

They are still dropping rather regular, it is all in the amount of things you kill. So Wither for the win.

Alizaren

Quote from: Enigma on April 10, 2009, 01:54:37 AM
They are still dropping rather regular, it is all in the amount of things you kill. So Wither for the win.

Heh...then you must not know me. Ever seen me at a champ spawn? I think I end up killing about 30 things total. You know, us tailors aren't so effective out there.

I know.......my rather impressive combat skills when you kill me inside my house must have confused you about my visciousness, but truly you have the wrong impression. I am fairly useless at champs so I think it more likely to be some odd joke of the ole random number generator. I mean, I get that there are coincidences, but three people getting the same item in the same place in a matter of a couple minutes just sounds a bit TOO coincidental. In fact there may have been others, as I saw someone toss theirs onto the ground in disgust. *shrugs*

Dale

Quote from: Bruin on April 10, 2009, 12:35:55 AM
Damn luck of the RNG?

Though it might also be dependent on what monsters you kill, isn't it a point system, the better monsters you kill the more points?

Stop killing slimes and go for something tougher!

I hate slimes...I've been killing earth, air, fire, poison elementals, evil mages, sea serpents, krakens, stone harpies, black widows, mummies, ....still nodda

N49ATV

Well i collected a ton of various arties. Still no luck staff. But I did it in the bottom of covetus when training my 5x100 dog on RCs.
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Dale

thanks for the reply, still no virtue drops but I'm getting drops in Ilshenar.

Tiger

I got a ton killing demons....