A thank you.

Started by Bob_the_fart_guy, April 06, 2009, 11:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_the_fart_guy

:D

So...I have started my "mule account" in Seige now. I am working on Alchemy and Inscription at the moment. The only weird thing is...I am not going to be using magery. I know, I know...your probably saying "How can you train inscription without magery" right? Well, there are ways around it. As I started out with 50.0 inscription and 50.0 alchemy I already have a leg-up. I Can craft runebooks with no magery needed...provided I can find some recall and gate scrolls for sale.

Now, tonight a player by the name of *clears throat* Jesus, hooked me up with a mega-load of gate scrolls. (thank you sir) So, now...I'm askin' does anyone know a scribe I can hire out to make me a butt-load of recall scrolls? Or, where a vender is set up selling them?

I met about 4 GIL members this evening that I was gaming with. And all of you are great people. I'm sorry I often forget names...Mine is easy to remember. But um...let me see if I can get this right...Aisliem? Sorry, probably not correct spelling. But when he heard that I mentioned a red was stalkin me in Umbra he was there in a flash. Eventually we did see the red. Bye the name of um...blonde pawn? Or something like that. Well, he did try to watch over me. And eventually I believe he met his demise in Luna by Krystal (which I'm betting most of you have heard of). I'm sorry if I caused you to get PK'd there Aisliem.

Well, yeah. So, I ramble a lot. Sorry about that. But um, yeah, this post is both a "thank you" to Jesus and Aisliem....along with a request of: Does anyone know where I can get a butt-load of re-call scrolls?

Hettar

Well, I can start saving them for you on my hunts...

Usually I just leave'em as they have so little use for me...

Bob_the_fart_guy

That would be great! I'm sure I'm going to need lots and lots of them.  Oh, in case anyone forgets...my game name is: Robert

and my mules name is: a britannian

Reuggan

I have 169 recalls from my inscription training days, you can have them the next time you catch me around.

Tjalle

Hmm, I thought Goldie Pawn (Kat) and Krystal were in the same guild (TnT)?... Oh well.

Robert, I can make U the rest of the scrolls. How many more do U need?

Reginus

I was not aware you needed magery to make scrolls.  I may be wrong, as I have always had magery, but I thought a spellbook was all you needed.  I fill a lot of necro spellbooks without necromancy.
Lucius Reginus, House Vernia

Logan

Just curious...what do you need the recall scrolls for since you can't recall on Siege?

Tjalle

Quote from: Reginus on April 07, 2009, 01:26:34 PM
I was not aware you needed magery to make scrolls.

You don´t.

It´s when making spellbooks that magery plays a part...

Calibretto

Quote from: tjalle on April 07, 2009, 12:06:12 PM
Hmm, I thought Goldie Pawn (Kat) and Krystal were in the same guild (TnT)?... Oh well.

This is indeed correct. They are a team.

Troop

Quote from: Calibretto on April 07, 2009, 10:25:45 PM
Quote from: tjalle on April 07, 2009, 12:06:12 PM

This is indeed correct. They are a team.

We should kill them and take there stuff.  :o
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Cypher

Quote from: Logan on April 07, 2009, 09:10:41 PM
Just curious...what do you need the recall scrolls for since you can't recall on Siege?

Lol, just to make Runebooks...

Bob_the_fart_guy

Quote from: Reuggan on April 07, 2009, 11:14:18 AM
I have 169 recalls from my inscription training days, you can have them the next time you catch me around.

Is your toon named Reuggan? I'll spam a bit for you sometime.    ^.^     And I'll try to make them myself. Though if those scrolls are just laying around.......I'd be happy to give them a good home.  :)

Reuggan

Yep, that is me, the one and only (good thing probably)  :P
I should be around a little bit this weekend. If I don't see you, I can just drop them off in the Citadel for you.

Reuggan

I threw those scrolls in the Citadel, along with a decent talisman (not great) if you need one. They are in that green bag by the forge. You can get them when you get a chance.

Aislinn

don't worry ... i didn't get PK'd *grins*