Darkfall chars?

Started by Cypher, April 04, 2009, 04:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypher

Not leaving UO, just also playing Darkfall atm. Anyone else?

Master Cypher <- Human

Calypso

Haven't gotten a chance to buy it yet.. they keep changing the time to pruchase on me!

Elfstone

How much is it and monthly fee's. Also is it as hard as they say it is to log in ? ???

Kael

I'll wait for the North American launch myself

By then hopefully the bugs will have been worked out and people can log in with no issues

Troop

I don't know if I will ever play it, but if I do I am going to name my char. Coyote Jack and run around claiming that I am the king.  :P
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Kael

Quote from: Troop on April 05, 2009, 12:46:04 AM
I don't know if I will ever play it, but if I do I am going to name my char. Coyote Jack and run around claiming that I am the king.  :P

LMAO

Cypher

The game itself was like 60$ and the monthly is 15$ but they have a better discount for 3month and 6month subscriptions than i've seen in most MMOs. I haven't had to wait to get in the game at all.

I accidentally crossed the purchase of it too. I was scrolling through my address bar to come here actually and clicked for the darkfall account one and it was open. Alot of the bugs are fixed at least the ones that i've known about or actually seen. I've actually seen 1 issue where a guy couldn't log in for like 3 hours but then he figured out that he didnt put in the right CC info lol.

I think they copied UO skill set pretty well. The magic is a little different but has similarities. The good thing! NO SKILL CAP! You can pretty much master everything if you want to. I've noticed that most people only grind to 75 and let the 100 come when it comes. Atleast that's who i've talked to.

N49ATV

So how is the game overall? Ill play the US version when it comes out I think. anyone got  a spare account I could give a go for a few hours with someone? Just to see what its like, and If my laptop can handle it.
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Tiger

at what time could you buy it, it keeps saying sold out to me...

Elfstone

anyone have a link to purchase ?  ;D

N49ATV

Its something stupid in the morning. And its sold out asap
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Cypher

They actually keep changing the store hours. I will post the link for the account site which you can pre make the account you just cant purchase. And then I will post the forum link to where they announce Next Availability and junk. Ill do it later tonight Cause I'm not on my computer dont have the favorites available.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/ <--- This is where you can learn about Next Availability

http://www.darkfallonline.com/accounts/f/default.php  <---  This is where you can create the account and make add the CC info to purchase DF

Tiger

5 pm gmt. what time is that to me hehe... I live in denmark. anyone :-)?

Elfstone

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

GMT is the time right now in the UK.
So 5 pm GMT is 5 pm UK time.
I'm in California USA in the PST,
GMT is 7 hours ahead of me .

I got my copy of DarkFall on Tuesday but
my mother board got fried and took out my graphics card with it.
I'll have all the repairs and upgrades done next week Tuesday.
I have the Dinosaur comp for now ;) :D .