Artisian Festival Trees

Started by Sarah, December 31, 2023, 09:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

I want to thank all those who helped with the trees. I filled a ton of bods but thanks to those that donated ingots, cloth, leather, bods to fill and filled bods for the trees. Angel, Nivarus, Shakes, Char, Malloc, Scooby, Sara Dale, Mavia, King Blackthorn, Magic Hands, Az, Hummel just to name a few. All those who dropped bods on each tree. I am so proud that our small shard will have all the trees with a star!

Thanks and I hope you all got the rewards you wanted. I am still trying to get the stain glass with two mask. *crosses fingers* Hope I get it on the last two trees.
****Angel got the one I needed and gave it to me. Thank You Angel!!!****
Sincerely,
Lady Sarah
Legion of Honor L*H
Governor of Trinsic

Tjalle

Great job, guys!  :)

Go Siege!!

Humhum

That sure is challenging :P, thank you, everyone for each and every little bod dropped on trees!

Sarah

I didn't start another thread on this but I want to remind everyone that the artisian festival will be active next christmas. We need everyone to help! We need some to collect leather and ingots, others to collect cloth and bods. We need everyone on the shard to pitch in. I used everything I had to get all the trees filled this past year.

Please save up those big bod and if you can't fill them, pass them on. Please share and work together on this.

Lady Sarah