Lady Becca of GIL Passed Away

Started by Sarah, September 26, 2023, 12:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blind Otto

I am so sad to read this. She was a wonderful person. I know I haven't been around much - but I really wish I'd had a chance to say goodbye. To her friends and family, you're in my thoughts.

Bruin

Very sorry to hear this.  Even I have not been around much at all, but she was a staple to GIL and a kind person to all.

Stratos

I don't come to these forums much.  I am very sorry to hear this news.  It's very sad.

Sara Dale

While at the Yew cemetary the other day I noticed a wall there that said memory room.  I went there yesterday and found it was empty.

I sent EM Kincade a message about the room and how to place names there. This is his reply.

I would need details of the player who has passed on - minimum of character name, jury is still out regarding real names (I suspect they won't be allowed). There are a few approved items that can be displayed alongside the name - wall-mounted flowers are one, I will try to get a full list later today.

I then submit the request to Mesanna, and wait. 😀

I think it would be nice to have Becca's name there.  And any others we can remember. 

Tjalle

Lady Shadowdancer passed away in 2011.
Also known as Nathema, Diamond Steel and Ishtar.