Looking to join your guild

Started by .Raven., February 19, 2023, 03:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Raven.

Hey everyone, I've been playing Siege for a few months now and I'm looking into getting into a guild.  I've played UO on and off for 25 years on many servers. I would love to have to opportunity to join GIL.  I met a couple of your guild members, Valas T'Sarran, and Scooby.  Actually, Scooby is a real good friend of mine on Siege, we live like 2 houses away.  I'm on Discord if you want to contact me: Cin#4609

Thanks Everyone!

Tjalle

Hail and welcome to the forum and Siege!

Sarah

ii & Sabin

Branwyn of Errol

Sara Dale

.Raven.

Just checking back in.  I haven't seen any reply from Guild leadership on membership. (I might have missed it)  I'd be happy to talk to someone, and am excited to get going with GIL!

Becca

.Raven.

I wanted to add a few things to my original post which I have included below. 

My template on Slurpee started out as a Warrior with Swords/Chiv/Parry/Resist, but recently changed to Ninja/Archer.  I mostly play solo on fairly easy targets but am looking to join a guild so I can take on larger things as a group, and be apart of something.  Also, I'm not good at PVP, or should I say defending myself from PVPers.  I try, but unless I can escape,(where the Ninja comes in) I'm as good as dead.

I have another toon on Siege that is a Mystic/Mage/Weaver.  I love building characters so that is why I made it.  I would love to see how well, or not, that build would do on Siege.  I also have a Spellweaver on an EJ account so I can complete an Arcane Circle without others help.

I mostly play Siege in the evenings, but am usually available anytime during the day as well.

Also, after reading my original post again, I want to make a slight correction.  I have been playing on Siege way longer than a few months.  I was only talking about Slurpee's time playing.
Hey everyone, I've been playing Siege for a few months now and I'm looking into getting into a guild.  I've played UO on and off for 25 years on many servers. I would love to have to opportunity to join GIL.  I met a couple of your guild members, Valas T'Sarran, and Scooby.  Actually, Scooby is a real good friend of mine on Siege, we live like 2 houses away.  I'm on Discord if you want to contact me: Cin#4609

Thanks Everyone!

Cool Psychologist

Quote from: Slurpee on February 24, 2023, 10:48:31 PMI wanted to add a few things to my original post which I have included below. 

My template on Slurpee started out as a Warrior with Swords/Chiv/Parry/Resist, but recently changed to Ninja/Archer.  I mostly play solo on fairly easy targets but am looking to join a guild so I can take on larger things as a group, and be apart of something.  Also, I'm not good at PVP, or should I say defending myself from PVPers.  I try, but unless I can escape,(where the Ninja comes in) I'm as good as dead.

I have another toon on Siege that is a Mystic/Mage/Weaver.  I love building characters so that is why I made it.  I would love to see how well, or not, that build would do on Siege.  I also have a Spellweaver on an EJ account so I can complete an Arcane Circle without others help.

I mostly play Siege in the evenings, but am usually available anytime during the day as well.

Also, after reading my original post again, I want to make a slight correction.  I have been playing on Siege way longer than a few months.  I was only talking about Slurpee's time playing.

Thanks Everyone!

Ok, now your post is clear.
I usually play Siege in the morning or in late nights. Also em a new player so when I'll be pro then I will catch you.  ;D