Hello from a returning player

Started by Sandman, September 26, 2022, 08:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandman

:)

Hi there. I'm not sure if y'all remember me but Sara Dale was the person who got me into Gilfane, this was back in 2015-16. I have recently started up playing again and was looking for some old friends to adventure with. I was able to place my new humble abode one screen east of the Gilfane museum. Looking forward to seeing you in game soon. Btw, I'm a gargoyle scribe mage if anyone needs gate scrolls they are free to guildys'.

Sara Dale

Sandman

hi, Sara! (sorry, not Sally! Sally Drake would be an excellent alias for you. lol. *cobwebs wiped clear*)

You were so kind to me when I started Siege way back when. You might not remember me but I remember you! :)

Sara Dale

I was on for a bit when you wanted a carpenter, I can make things.  Yell for me tomorrow

Sandman

Quote from: Sara Dale on September 27, 2022, 01:12:05 AMI was on for a bit when you wanted a carpenter, I can make things.  Yell for me tomorrow

Very good!

Branwyn of Errol

Sandman

Thank you! I'm happy to be flying the GIL tag again after meeting up with everyone. I can't wait to log in and start decorating and working my skills up after finishing some work this morning. Hope to see y'all in game soon.  :D

Tjalle

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.