Don't Forget the Trivia Game Saturday Sept. 18th at 3pm est

Started by Sarah, September 14, 2021, 09:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

It will be held at the Nujelm chessboard on Sept 18th at 3pm est. Only eight people can be contestants and everyone else can cheer them on. The prizes are 3 mil for 1st, 2 mil for 2nd and 1 mil for third. Just for signing up and trying you will get 100k. The eight people will stand on the first block of each row. As they answer a question correct and fastest, they will advance one square. The first to the other side will get first place. That person will step aside and the second to the other side will get second place and so on. The game is over when three people make it to the opposite side with fast and correct answers. The trivia is half UO trivia and half random stuff.
We have had 8 people sign up but could use a few extra to sign up in case anyone is missing. The eight contestants are....

Bradhadair
Hugibear
Yasuo Wakayama
Tama Wakayama
Becca
Butters Wakayama
Myesha
Mister Sinister

See ya there!
Lady Sarah
Governor of Trinsic

Tjalle

Sara Dale

Tjalle

Sarah

I am so sorry Tjalle. I did not see this post until now. I was telling Char after the game that you would have been a good one to take Becca's place. Dang, I wish I had read this earlier. Sorry, it was a good time for all I think.

Sarah

Tjalle