Siege population

Started by Eowyn, August 19, 2021, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eowyn

So what have I missed since I have been gone forever?
Is new still around?
Am contemplating selling my account but I should probably log in and play to see if it still holds my interest.
Is EA giving uo the love it deserves or is it a dying game?
What is the population like?

I will post later about what has been going on with me and if I decide to stay the discontinued boobie thread will be replaced with.....a big surprise picture thread.

Tjalle

Hail AEowyn! Long time, no see.

Well, with little to no maintenance, your castle is now covered in bird poop.
Other than that, not sure where to begin since, like you said yourself, you´ve been gone forever. NEW is still around. Shalimar was AWOL for a long time but returned a couple of years ago to pick up where she left. Before that Freja had a guild named NEW2 to fill the void and before that I think Baby Doll or Kat ran NOOB.
Population goes up and down, at the moment it feels like a down period.

Instead of going the RMT way, sell your castle and whatever items you don´t need, bank/backpack the rest (soulstones, rares and items that have nostalgic value). Everything else can be replaced should you return. After 120 days inactivity, your account will be an Endless Journey account which means you can play it for free with a few restrictions as long as you don´t reactivate it again.
Read up on the bank box limits should you decide to go this route:

"Yes, limited to 20 items ( storage expansions can increase the max item count to 28).  Any account over the max limit will be able to view their full banks but will not be able to remove any items."

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/beginning-the-adventure/endless-journey/

Welcome back.

Eowyn

Well with a vault you get over 140 item storage. How man stable slots do you get? My main account has a ton of vet rewards unclaimed and several soulstones already on the character.
Husband is willing to give it a try but hates all the upgrades since t2a. He also prefers to just mine, craft and kill low level monsters solo.

Rofl I doubt there is any pigeon poop on my castle but I bet the cat boxes are in dire need of cleaning.

Branwyn of Errol

Hi there and welcome back. I also was away a couple of extended periods and am back.

Troop

I came back after an extended vacation. The games still fun and the guild is still here.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Sara Dale

I ran by the other day and boy did it smell!!!

Come back and give it a try again.   Hubby can mine and craft all he wants.  There are a good many castle and keep designs now so you can change it.  It wouldn't cost an arm or leg or both like it does on prodo.

Good to see you.   :)