Greetings from a Quiet Old Fisherman

Started by Khayman, November 29, 2020, 09:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khayman

Hail and well met! My name is Khayman and I am a fisherman. You may have seen me around Siege but probably not. I generally stick to the shadows when not on my boat. There are too many thieves and scoundrels around generally. I have been around for a couple of years but have finally made up my mind to be more social and Gil seems like it may be a good fit. I found my way here from the Stratics forums which is new to me as well. I am an established player so I skipped NEW. How does one go about becoming a member?

CharGar

You did the right first step!  Welcome to our forums!

Khayman

Thank you for the quick response. I spend most of my time fishing up MIBs then using those to fish up the SOS while dodging sea life and pirates. It is a dangerous yet enjoyable lifestyle. Gil seems to be a friendly sort so I am hoping to come out of my shell so to speak. My skills are basic other than my fishing.

EDIT: I found my way to Siege Discord as well and have posted there under the guild section.

Creeger

Welcome, Khayman. Gilfane is home to several fisherman.

Branwyn of Errol

Welcome fellow fisherman! While I personally shy away from smelly bait and slimy fish, my sister Alix is passionate about it. Chasing pirates and orc smugglers however is my favorite pastime.

Khayman

Quote from: Branwyn of Errol on November 30, 2020, 09:29:01 PMWelcome fellow fisherman! While I personally shy away from smelly bait and slimy fish, my sister Alix is passionate about it. Chasing pirates and orc smugglers however is my favorite pastime.

I enjoy fighting pirates as well. I suppose I could be convinced to wash some of the fish smell off if invited to hunt pirates.

Khayman

What do I need to do to join? I have fish steaks!!!  :o

Sara Dale

Welcome to our forums   I am another of those fisher people. 

ii & Sabin

Khayman

Greetings again! I am not sure if I did something wrong or not. I have no idea what to do next or if I should have already done something to be able to join.

I am mainly a fisherman, I dabble in crafting. I am established so I do not need any help in that way. I am just looking to be a part of something instead of solo playing. I mainly play on Siege though do play on Atlantic from time to time.

Sara Dale

Becca should be getting a hold  of you soon.

Creeger

You're on the right track. Be sure to check your "My Messages" at the very top of the forums. You should get some sort of message from Keeper Becca.

Khayman

A little more about me:

I have been playing on Siege for about 2 years. I stick to the seas and the shadows when on land. I primarily fish for MIBs and then fish up the SoS. I dabble in the magics and have no use for weapons aside from cutting up fish. I have some crafting skills to be able to craft fishing poles.

I would like to maybe try out some treasure hunting and pirate hunting since I find random maps while fishing. I am more comfortable at sea than on land but am learning. I am hoping to find some companions with like interests to team up with and maybe learn some new things.

Natalia

Welcome to the forums.  I hope to see you in game soon!