Artisan Festival 2020 - Has Begun!!

Started by Creeger, October 03, 2020, 08:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwyn of Errol

Tomorrow maybe; check the town crier who will announce when each town is active.

Dr Alzheimer

Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Creeger

The Trinsic tree was completed and is handing out gifts now!

Tjalle

Quote from: Dr Alzheimer on December 11, 2020, 04:01:36 PM...but I cant find a tree in Skara, nor an elf. I am sorry, I am an absolute fool when it comes to artisan festivals...

It´s usually on the south end of the island.

Dr Alzheimer

Dr Alzheimer

The lil fella in Skara is accepting Bods. Yeah!

Creeger

The tree in Skara Brae has been completed. If you haven't gotten a BOD on it yet, you better hurry!

Creeger

Gifts are available at the Skara Brae tree!

The Festival elf is accepting BODs in New Magincia. Get your BODs turned in to New Mag now!

Creeger

The Magincia tree has been completed and gifts are available there now!

The festival elf in Moonglow is accepting BODs and that tree will be completed, so get your BODs turned in to Moonglow.

Branwyn of Errol

Branwyn and Alix dropped some good ones in Moonglow

Creeger

Gifts are available in Moonglow, and the festival elf is collecting BODs in Minoc. The Minoc tree will be completed, so get your BODs on there!

Creeger

You can pick up gifts in Minoc, and the festival elf is collecting BODs in Jhelom. The Jhelom tree should be completed, so get your BODs on there as soon as you can.

Creeger

Gifts are available in Jhelom, and the festival elf is collecting BODs in Britain. With the completion of the Britain tree, Siege will have completed its full set of 9 Festival Trees! Remember to get your BODs turned in to the elf in Britain.