Dakon Brewster, Hi

Started by Dakon, August 23, 2020, 07:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakon

I am interested in joining a role playing guild.  My character is Dakon Brewster a scholar alchemist with a mysterious past.  I would like him to be kind of like a experimenter/ researcher, keeping a journal and such.  I played siege several years ago as Sir Doran Knight of Occlo for a guild called the Knights of the Round Table(Krt).  I remember that time fondly.  I also spent several years as a member CORE on Europa where I played John of the Duchy of Trinsic (DoT).  Yes, I was a guard.  This was my best experience in role playing on any video game. 

I am an endless journey player and that has its own challenges but I have a vision for f2p players.  They are commoners living in a land of heroes and legends.  So if I become a member of a house, i would prefer to not be nobility.  I also would like to talk to someone about putting me to work using my crafting skills.(Alchemy right now and I will also build Inscription eventually)

I am a little concerned with the discord thing because I really don't use those things.  Most of the time im playing in the living room and using the mike just isn't something I want to do.

Tjalle

Hail and welcome to the forums, Dakon.

Sara Dale

Creeger

Hello. Speaking in voice chat is not required.

ii & Sabin

Becca

Welcome to the Forums. 
I have sent you a Pm.

Sarah