Greetings All

Started by Hungry Cheetah, September 05, 2008, 11:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hungry Cheetah

Hello,
I just recently joined Gilfane.  Thank you for welcoming me to the guild.  I'm looking forward to meeting the many members.  My character's name is Hungry Cheetah.  Hope to see you soon.

Suiron

welcome to GIL :)

What template are you planning on running?  If you need some help, feel free to ask

Tjalle

Welcome to the guild Hungry Cheetah  :)

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Phantroneous

Welcome To Gilfane, Hope to see you around :)

Hettar

Eowyn

Welcome!

Ok is it just me ore are we attracting all the cats in the neighborhood?

Phantroneous

Well i cant help it that there are other cats following me around... (j/k cheetah)

Eowyn

*rounds up all the kitties and takes them off to be vaccinated and speutered*

Phantroneous

Hungry Cheetah

Quote from: Eowyn on September 06, 2008, 03:20:59 PM

ouch, that sounds painful. 

anyways, the build I'm going for is mage/archer.  I've been helped out my a few of the members so far Hoffs, Willis, and General Specific.  Thank you guys a lot.  Hopefully I can return the favor sometime.

Eowyn

Calibretto

Quote from: Hungry Cheetah on September 06, 2008, 09:16:03 PM
Quote from: Eowyn on September 06, 2008, 03:20:59 PM

ouch, that sounds painful. 

anyways, the build I'm going for is mage/archer.  I've been helped out my a few of the members so far Hoffs, Willis, and General Specific.  Thank you guys a lot.  Hopefully I can return the favor sometime.

120 Archery
90 tactics
120 mage
120 Med
120 eval
120 resist

This your template?

Hungry Cheetah

I was hoping on fitting in Inscription on the build but, yeah that was pretty much it.

120 Magery
90+ Archery
90 Tactics
100+ Med
100+ Eval
100+ Res
100+ Inscription

I'm only able to work with 705 skills at max.  Also, I am unsure about how to get this build without having some absurd equipment.  What are the benifits of bringing a skill besides magery above 100?  Also, is there an easy way to switch between spellbook and bow for equipped items so I can receive the benefit of the equipped book?

Tjalle

Well, I believe that the higher your archery is the higher chance you have at hitting the target...