I hope to be back soon

Started by Mama, June 05, 2020, 01:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mama

To all of you wonderful people....Though I go by "Mama" on Baja, you may know me as Dagny Taggart and Tired Tessa.  Some of you know that our beautiful 35 yr old daughter, was diagnosed with breast cancer on March 31.  When we knew she was handling her treatments well, we left AZ and headed back to ND with the intention of flying back down when her weekly chemo started.  Halfway into the trip, I got the call that I also have the very same breast cancer; ductal carcinoma.  I spent 2 weeks in ND but have now flown back to AZ to start treatment.  I meet with my surgeon, next week, so until then, I am clueless as to the length of how long I will be absent from UO.  I want you all to know that I miss you and I hope that within a few months, I will have good news to report.  Until then, take care and don't behave too much.  *HUGE HUGS*

Tjalle

Sorry to hear.
Take your time to do what you must to beat it. We will be here when you get back.

Best wishes to you and your daughter. *hugs*

/Leawyn II

Creeger

Wishing you all the luck in the world! We'll be here when you return.

Becca

Sad news. Best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery to you both.

Natalia

I am so sorry to hear this bad news.  I hope you and your daughter can be helping each other get through this.  I am a 3 times cancer survivor.  I wish you both good health and happiness.  Keep on believing you will be well, and do all you can to achieve that. 

Shalimar

Wishing both of you ladies get better soon Tessa.
Shalimar Guildmistress of NEW

Map

TESSA I MISS YOU! Sorry to hear the additional bad news :( I hope all goes well for both of you!

I have been afk from UO as well because of the riots and other stuff happening in MN 10 miles away from me... Once I got back I began looking again for you and was told you left a message here. I can't wait to hear some good news, message me if you are around the forums :)
Love won't save you, only my new powers can do that!