Resigned

Started by Speedy Claxton, August 30, 2008, 10:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy Claxton

I enjoyed my time in GIL and all of the people I got to fight beside and help out when they needed something.  However I am leaving the guild, the alliance, and the rest of the affiliated guilds of GIL such as WCB/JSV. Anything I gave you or let you borrow, consider it a gift and do not worry about it. I'm not sure where I'll go but I have a good inclination and most will not like it, but that is life. I'm very sorry to Calibretto and Kael because they are two of my favorite people I've met thus far on Siege. In closing, you got what you wanted AEowyn, less PvPers in GIL.

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Kael

Ack!!!  What happened??

Righty

:(
and yes i really do have a broken arm. Don't quit GIL and plese dont join koc!

Ian James

Well, all I can say is, we have learned quite a bit from you Speedy.  I know we can be frustrating for you at times since as PVP'ers most of us have no clue.  But you've been a big help since you've been here and Nemesis was starting to come together more. I wish my PVP character I'm working on was fully trained so I could have helped more.

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Speedy Claxton

I am 100% truthful when I say my decision was not due to PvP reasons at all.

Calibretto

Vortex

Quote from: Speedy Claxton on August 31, 2008, 11:07:51 AM
I am 100% truthful when I say my decision was not due to PvP reasons at all.

I can pretty much guess the reason from your post. It might have been something that could have been worked out if you talked with Cali or Hoffs.

Either way, your a good person and I'm sorry to see you go. Thanks for the fun times and see you in the field.

Calibretto

This is all I really needed to put this game behind me.  As most of you know I was on the verge of leaving anyway. I had alot of fun killing TnT five vs two with Speedy.  Cross heals and a partner in pvp was alot of fun. The drama with JSV ruined the game for me. And all this bickering just brings that all back up. I play to have fun enjoy my time online , that's just not the case anymore.

Suiron

geez, I normally check this a few times a day but didn't yesterday, and it all goes to hell.  Im sorry to see you go Speedy, and Cali if that is the decision you make.  Liked both of you a lot and was looking forward to PVPing with both of you once my pvp char was a bit more along.

p.s.  Speedy, atleast join Righty if you do end up in the pvp ring :)

Eowyn

Quote from: Speedy Claxton on August 30, 2008, 10:40:08 PMIn closing, you got what you wanted AEowyn, less PvPers in GIL.
WTF? Where the hell did that come from?
I was there fighting for 5 fing hours yesterday. If your going to backstab a guildmate who was nothing but kind to you Good riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Speedy Claxton

Once again, this has nothing to do with PvP. Just comments made about me despite me doing nothin but trying to help other members. I'm sad to see Cali go too. I hope you'll reconsider man, I'm sure we can find a way to keep you playing.

Tjalle

I´m sad to see you go...  :(

Eowyn

Quote from: Speedy Claxton on August 31, 2008, 07:14:56 PM
Once again, this has nothing to do with PvP. Just comments made about me despite me doing nothin but trying to help other members.
Well I am confused.
My only objection to you was some of your posts on stratics; but in that case I made the comments TO you not about you.
It's a game and we all should be having fun right?

So again I ask. Why would you think I would not want PVPers in GIL? Heck while I was running with JSV I was doing a darn good job in the field. I also try and keep up with what the PvP crowd needs and grab it while farming; I even gave you a few things while Cally was not about.
Most all know my opinions, Luna PvP is lame/Tamer PvP unless defending is lame. But I am also willing to sacrifice myself  to try and help a guildmate.
So speedy what gives?

Righty

He joined KoC as suspected :( He fits right in with those guys tho. Griefers. Cutting up armor, endless shittalking, and don't forget the board warrior epeen swinging constest. I'm sorry you left GIL, speedy. I hope you realize that those KoC guys really are "KOCs" :(