Home again

Started by Sara Dale, December 16, 2019, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Dale

I am back home again.  It rained all the 6 hours we drove. Some places it poured.  We didn't see any accidents in all of the messy weather.  Temps kept dropping and settled around 42 when we got there.  Saturday was nice but on the chilly side.  It was a smallish graduation ceremony at Limestone College, in South Carolina.  Our grand niece graduated with a degree in Musical education. My brother in law and his son and daughter in law drove down from NJ so it was nice seeing them again. The party at the house Sat night was really nice.  Emma had friends coming in and a lot didn't leave until about 2am that next morning.  I am not sure how many came over but it was a house full.  Ed and I left about 9pm and went back to the motel.   Found out the next day when we went over the kids ate all the food my niece prepared.

Pulled pork (2 pork loins) and some spicy macaroni and cheese.  Ziti noodles cooked then added to that was alfredo sauce, rotel mild chillys and it was delicious.  Plus all of the snacks she had. 

The weather was great coming home today.  Saw 2 accidents, go figure, rain one day nothing and nice clear weather and saw 2.   

Off for dinner in a few  I will be on later..

Creeger

Glad you had a good trip!

Becca

Nice to hear you had a good trip and got back home safe and sound

Natalia

Great that you got home safe and sound after a nice visit!  Welcome home!

Tjalle

Branwyn of Errol