Behind the web

Started by iron spider, July 02, 2019, 05:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron spider

Hey all, this is iron spider. Just a brief intro as I am newer to Siege, though we may have met already.

I am fresh back to UO after a near 10-year hiatus.  I only played OSI servers in my earliest days on the game, mostly played Battle for Sosaria among other player-run Sphere servers. Once a formidable adventurer and master in magery pvp, I am just trying to learn and successfully grow here at the moment on Siege. I was a 2-time host/moderator/admin of player-run Sphere servers, eventually launching one of my own shards "Espresso" which averaged between 30-60 players online and a tremendous/fun atmosphere.  I have vast experience but am, at the same time, new to the later/official shard systems and styles(siege differing more-so obviously)..making it an all the more enthralling experience for me. 

I run an archer/mage on Siege, which I know is a challenge in more ways than one..just what I felt most comfortable with to begin and having fun with it. I appreciate all info and guidance I've received from the helpful veterans of SP and look forward to exploring all types of activities here.

Cheers

*credit to Niatnuom and Tanager separately for bringing me here from Atlantic, where I was playing for my first couple of weeks back. Also Creeger for bringing me to the forum. Glad to be on Siege

Creeger

We're glad you came to Siege, too. Thanks Niatnuom & Tanager!

CharGar

Tjalle

Welcome to Siege and the forums!

Torin

ii & Sabin

Bithmus

Glad to have you!

Sara Dale

Welcome to Siege.  We hope you enjoy the excitement that can happen here.

Natalia

Welcome to Siege!

Branwyn of Errol

Welcome to Siege.

lanaroady

Quote from: iron spider on July 02, 2019, 05:03:02 AMHey all, this is iron spider. Just a brief intro as I am newer to Siege, though we may have met already.

I am fresh back to UO after a near 10-year hiatus.  I only played OSI servers in my earliest days on the game, mostly played Battle for Sosaria among other player-run Sphere servers. Once a formidable adventurer and master in magery pvp, I am just trying to learn and successfully grow here at the moment on Siege. I was a 2-time host/moderator/admin of player-run Sphere servers https://www.redadair.com, eventually launching one of my own shards "Espresso" which averaged between 30-60 players online and a tremendous/fun atmosphere.  I have vast experience but am, at the same time, new to the later/official shard systems and styles(siege differing more-so obviously)..making it an all the more enthralling experience for me. 

I run an archer/mage on Siege, which I know is a challenge in more ways than one..just what I felt most comfortable with to begin and having fun with it. I appreciate all info and guidance I've received from the helpful veterans of SP and look forward to exploring all types of activities here.

Cheers

*credit to Niatnuom and Tanager separately for bringing me here from Atlantic, where I was playing for my first couple of weeks back. Also Creeger for bringing me to the forum. Glad to be on Siege

That was not so easy because having the guidance without the atlantic, you know what i mean ?

iron spider

Not exactly sure what you mean, no