Public Siege Perilous Discord Server

Started by Max Blackoak, February 18, 2019, 09:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharGar

I too had to admit I had my reservations about going into that channel.  My curiosity got the better of me and I dived in.  I kept waiting for the channel to revert to more of the GC b.s. that we hear everyday.  I kept waiting for the Gilfane smashing to begin.  I have been mildly surprised.  The channel has been quite *friendly* for lack of a better word.  Egos appear checked at the door.  Folks other than vice pipe in as well.   So far my experience there has been a positive one.  And yes, I was only in channel for a matter of a few minutes, when the Bo had to leave due to my merciless picking on his My Little Pony.  I see this channel can have a very positive affect on the community, on helping the New guild.   I have to admit, I do still have my guard up but all in all, a very good idea. 

Bo

Ya know
Bo has to agree with Dr Ahat, Max you are a dick!   :o
Das ist mir wurst!

Astynax

Sarah

No Thanks! I am with you Doc.

Just read the last few post from Max and you see why. A nice fair man would have stopped with simply telling Doc he must not have understood the joke but Max had to bully and belittle him. You are rude and mean Max and I have no desire to talk with you and others in Vice. I find many of you just flat out mean and rude.

I am glad you are all having a good time with it. I am sure it is a better place without me. Enjoy!

Bo

Ya know if anyone should take offense to what max said, it would be the Bo!!
did ya see the pic he said was bo?  did ya hear him say how bo was being bullied by an elderly lady?
Maybe you can protect the Bo from such savagery.
hahaahah
it is a game, have fun with it.  So far everyone who has been in discord with us is going to agree it was fun. 
That is why we are opening up to everyone, we went everyone to join in on the fun.  We are trying to build a better community.   
Yeah so what we kill you, you try to kill us that is part of the game.  try not to take it personal. 

Max Blackoak

I am not surprised that thin-skinned Doctor "all about the community" Alzheimer and you Sarah wouldn't want to join. That's ok - take your toys and play in the corner by yourselves because the other kids are so mean...  ::)

Of course he is entitled to his own opinions, as are you, but if you post those opinions or feel you need to stir up stuff then you have to accept that others might post answers to what has been said. If you don't like those answers then that's your problem. For some reason people like Doc seem to think that they're the only ones entitled to an opinion and get offended when other people say a word that is not in line with it. I am actually surprised that he didn't post something along the lines of "you killed and looted me, I will never talk to you ever" the minute I created this thread.

The public discord server is an offer, not something I am forcing on anybody (just in case this was lost during the last couple of posts)

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

It is a good way to put the face/voice to those that are here on Siege.  I saw where one was asking for UOA so I posted there my dropbox link for it as well as some pictures I took this morning when I reset my UOA to 10

Max Blackoak

have you seen any bandits over there? or has anyone belittled you?

I'm asking for a friend...

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Max Blackoak on February 21, 2019, 05:07:25 PM
have you seen any bandits over there? or has anyone belittled you?

I'm asking for a friend...

I have not see the Hi5 nor the LB for some time.  They are the only real bandits.

Shalimar

It really is/will be a good way to get to know one another a little bit better. I haven't used the voice chat yet (my Glaswegian accent sounds abrupt at times and my nicey nicey  persona could be compromised heh). I did just put a little avatar pic in there though, which was my baddest hair day EVER!  My son wanted to go to 'fitba' training and had his left hand in a 'stookie' from a previous game so couldn't drive himself. I'd been playing around with some hair wavers and had to drive him right away, so I was yelling at him at the state I was in, being seen in public with mad hair etc,. and he took a pic of it just for posterity. It doesn't matter if anyone says 'geez, your hair is really bad there' it's only a pic and more importantly...UO is just a game. For anyone who remembers the SP.net site I had, that was brutal which is why I closed it, the discord is nothing like that, it's very mild and friendly.
Shalimar Guildmistress of NEW

CharGar