*sigh*

Started by Blind Otto, December 23, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blind Otto

Hello friends, and Merry Christmas to you.
I'm sorry that I haven't been around at all for the last couple of months. I really miss it.
You see, I'm currently without a full-time supply of bulk orders in real life, and I'm having to take odd jobs wherever I can.
All being well, I should have something permanent by the end of January, but until then, every spare moment is going on putting food on the table.
I hope you all have a very happy time during this festive season, and I'll drop in if I can!

-Blind Otto

Creeger

Merry Christmas, Otto. We miss ya.

Sara Dale

Just keep a positive attitude, remember we are all here wishing you the best.

I received a card from Branwyn yesterday and she said to say hi and wish everyone a Merry Christmas so that would be you also.

ii & Sabin

Real life always must come first! Best of luck to you!

Natalia

Merry Christmas.  I hope the New Year is a better year.

Tjalle

Merry Christmas, Otto, and everyone else as well!
Let´s hope you find your way back to those bulk orders in real life...  :)

Magichands

Me and Tanager we are sorry to hear that  :'( ! We miss you too !  But Real Life always come first and so don't worry much about game. But we'll be happy to see you again here with us and we wish the best for you and your family !
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well ! :) :)

Victim

Hang in there Otto, and Merry Christmas.

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Merry Christmas Otto, May the fairy of real life smile upon thee and your family this holiday period.

Hoffs

Very sorry to hear that, Otto. I hope thinks improve soon.

Sarah

I hope your new year is prosperous and you find that steady job.

Love to you and your family!

Sincerely,

Becca

I hope things turn around come the New Year.  Best wishes to you and yours

Blind Otto

Things are slowly improving. I might actually get 5 minutes to play sometime in February!
I also had the pleasure of a visit from El of LA a couple of weeks ago - always good to meet UO folks in RL!
Thanks everyone for your good thoughts and well wishes!