Willis says hello!

Started by Tjalle, August 14, 2008, 06:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjalle

Hail everyone!

I just had a meeting with Hoffs where I joined the guild with Willis, Hoot and Leawyn II.

-Willis is my crafter. He has basically every crafting skill needed and ready to help out at any time.

-Hoot is my stealth/archer. Not sure what he´s up to most of the time other than goofing around...
He is also the owner of "The Necessity Shop" that´s located right next to Yew gate.

-Leawyn II is my stealth/tamer that I use to farm with. She is a legendary tamer and is also working on some barding skills when she´s in the mood.

I was a RSA member up until recently. And now I was on the lookout for an active guild and GIL seemed to have what I was looking for. I´m a 30 year old guy from Sweden who has been playing UO for about 3,5 years now...
Started playing on Europa (still play there from time to time) and came to Siege about 2 years ago. Like the more dangerous atmosphere here  ;)

I enjoy crafting and PVM but won´t hesitate to help out a friend in need although I suck at PVP. If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask. And I guess I´ll see you guys around eventually...  :)

/tjalle

Speedy Claxton

Welcome! I'd love to see your archer in the Nemesis branch ^^

Alizaren

Greetings! For the welcoming committee, see Alizaren of KSS at Luna. I hand out gingerbread cookies at night (US time).

*giggles*

Jane Everest

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Suiron

Hettar

Calibretto

Tjalle

Oh, like Avia I also forgot. Here´s my ICQ# if needed: 329-570-049