Reuggan to become Keeper of the Hall

Started by Hoffs, March 09, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoffs

Following my recent resignation as Keeper of the Hall [GM] of Gilfane, I am delighted to announce that my long-time friend and colleague Reuggan has been voted in as the new Keeper. The official handover will take place in a brief ceremony at Gilfane Citadel on Saturday at 2:30pm Eastern, so just prior to the auction. As anti-shard trade protesters frequently roam the streets before auctions, a teleporter tile will be placed between the Arena and the Citadel for safe passage.

Please note that cooks and bards with instruments have been declared persona non grata for the occasion.

Blind Otto

QuotePlease note that cooks and bards with instruments have been declared persona non grata for the occasion.
I suppose we'll just have to sing a cappella and without snacks then.

Razz, how's that troupe of mimes and expressionist dancers coming along?

Razz

Quote from: Blind Otto on March 09, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Both have been scrapped. They got in a fight with each other over a tug of war challenge. Apparently the dancers claimed the invisible rope was sabotaged. The mimes had no comment.  

What was going to be a fun day of entertainment turned into the most hilarious bloodbath in mime history.

If only I had invited clowns....

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Razz on March 09, 2018, 04:22:07 PM
Quote from: Blind Otto on March 09, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Both have been scrapped. They got in a fight with each other over a tug of war challenge. Apparently the dancers claimed the invisible rope was sabotaged. The mimes had no comment.  

What was going to be a fun day of entertainment turned into the most hilarious bloodbath in mime history.

If only I had invited clowns....

Send in the Clowns

CharGar

Torin

Victim

*Salutes Hoffs*

Congratulations Reuggan.